Announcements for September 28, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hotdog or Polish Dog
Today’s Activities: Football vs Centennial at 7:00 (smile at the cameras) Tomorrow: JV Volleyball @ Stanton at 9:00
No School Monday ~ Teacher In-Service
1. Tap Band Schedule: Friday: None
2. e following students need to email Mrs. Hanson TODAY to let her know if they would like to attend Newsies on November 9 at Midland: Callie G, Sami M, Dani R, Abby P, Keirra d, Bailey R, Marie B, Lexi M and anyone else in One Acts or planning on participating in the musical that would like to go.
3. ALL 9-12th grade students involved in a Fall Sport, please bring a baby picture of yourself or email one to Mrs. Schwanebeck in the tech office by Monday October 8th. These will be used in a slideshow for Parent’s night at the Volleyball game on October 16th.
PINK OUT starts next month. This Friday at the football game we will be selling pink out shirts to wear throughout the month of October to various activities. The cost is $10 a shirt. They are pre-ordered so get your shirt before your size is gone. All proceeds will go to Dodge County Relay for Life. There will be all kinds of activities happening through the month of October for Pink Out....make sure to read announcements.
Tonights football game theme is White Out.
Xenon Academy in Omaha is having an open house October 7 from 12-3pm. Students interested in Cosmetology and Esthetics (skin care) must RSVP ASAP. See Mrs. Wright in Room A17 for details or visit xenonacademy.net!
Today is the last day to apply to be on the Crew for the NBC One Act. See Mr. Wright for an application.
The last day to register for the October 27th ACT without a late fee is today. If you have questions or need registration help,
please see Mrs. Gaughen.
9. Attention all juniors and seniors and your parents: EducationQuest will be hosting a Financial Aid Program webinar on Monday,
October 1st at 6:00p.m. in the Tiger Den. If you and your parents would like to learn more about applying for the FASFA, scholarships and other important college bound information, please RSVP with Mrs. Gaughen by October 1st at 2:00p.m. and childcare will also be available.
10. The rep from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa will be here Tuesday, October 2nd at 2:15. If you would like to learn more about what Buena Vista has to offer, talk to the teacher you will have at that time to okay it and then see Mrs. Gaughen
for a pass.
SENIORS- Please check your nbtigers email for information about the college/job fair we will be attending at Fremont High School on Wednesday, October 3rd from 9:30-11:30. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.