Announcements for September 27, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Crispitos
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Breakfast Pizza Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hotdog or Polish Dog
Today’s Activities: Picture Retakes
Softball vs Wisner-Pilger at 5:00
Volleyball @ Malcolm at 5:30 CC @ Boystown at 4:00
1. Tap Band Schedule: Thursday: Independent study percussion; Friday: None
2. 7-12th FPS - there will be a meeting at 7:30 on Friday in Mrs. Cody’s room. We have 3 more meetings to have Steps 1-3
3. ALL 9-12th grade students involved in a Fall Sport, please bring a baby picture of yourself or email one to Mrs. Schwanebeck in
the tech office by Monday October 8th. These will be used in a slideshow for Parent’s night at the Volleyball game on October
PINK OUT starts next month. This Friday at the football game we will be selling pink out shirts to wear throughout the month of
October to various activities. The cost is $10 a shirt. They are pre-ordered so get your shirt before your size is gone. All proceeds will go to Dodge County Relay for Life. There will be all kinds of activities happening through the month of October for Pink Out....make sure to read announcements.
Friday nights football game theme is White Out.
Xenon Academy in Omaha is having an open house October 7 from 12-3pm. Students interested in Cosmetology and Esthetics
(skin care) must RSVP ASAP. See Mrs. Wright in Room A17 for details or visit xenonacademy.net!
We apologize for the foam trays at lunch, but due to the water situation we will have these for a few days.
8. A few items were left at the dance Friday night. If you are missing jewelry or a tie, please come to the office.
9. The Marine recruiter and now Marine Ben Dostal will be here today, September 27th at 2:30. If you would like to hear
more about what the military has to offer for career and educational opportunities, please talk to your teacher and see Mrs.
Gaughen for a pass.
10. The last day to register for the October 27th ACT without a late fee is September 28th. If you have questions or need
registration help, please see Mrs. Gaughen.
11. Attention all juniors and seniors and your parents: EducationQuest will be hosting a Financial Aid Program webinar on Monday,
October 1st at 6:00p.m. in the Tiger Den. If you and your parents would like to learn more about applying for the FASFA, scholarships and other important college bound information, please RSVP with Mrs. Gaughen by October 1st at 2:00p.m. and childcare will also be available.
The rep from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa will be here Tuesday, October 2nd at 2:15. If you would like to learn more about what Buena Vista has to offer, talk to the teacher you will have at that time to okay it and then see Mrs. Gaughen
for a pass.
High School Football Players, Managers and Coaches - dinner will at the Masonic Lodge tonight after practice. Come
SENIORS- Please check your nbtigers email for information about the college/job fair we will be attending at Fremont High
School on Wednesday, October 3rd from 9:30-11:30. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
15. The NBC Spirit Squads are partnering with the Dodge County Sheriff’s Department to offer a FREE self defense training
session to all NBC girls in grades 9-12 and their moms (if interested) and any female faculty/staff members. This will be Monday, Oct. 15 from 7:30-8:30 in the NBC wrestling room. Any/all NBC girls in grades 9-12 are welcome to attend; you don’t have to bring your mom, but it’s encouraged! Light refreshments will be served and you will learn a handful of useful defensive tactics/strategies, practice them on each other and DCSO personnel who will be training us. Join us and be sure to RSVP to Coach Wright in Room A17 ASAP!
Happy Birthday to Olivia Tawney!