Announcements for September 25, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Deli Ham or Turkey Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Pop Tarts Tomorrow’s Lunch: Macho Nacho
Today’s Activities: JH Football vs Raymond Central at 5:00 Softball @ Lakeview at 5:00
Volleyball vs Twin River at 5:30
1. Tap Band Schedule: Tuesday: Independent study trumpet; Wednesday: Independent study low brass/low woodwinds; Thursday: Independent study percussion; Friday: None
2. Picture retakes will be on Thursday. Picture order forms from the first time need to be turned in that day also.
Wednesday is the last day to sign up for the John Baylor Test Prep sessions. Register with Mrs. Ray, the cost is only $40.
PINK OUT starts next month. This Friday at the football game we will be selling pink out shirts to wear throughout the month of October to various activities. The cost is $10 a shirt. They are pre-ordered so get your shirt before your size is gone. All proceeds will go to Dodge County Relay for Life. There will be all kinds of activities happening through the month of October for Pink Out....make sure to read announcements.
Friday, September 28 we will be selling shirts at football game not September 29. Thank you!
Xenon Academy in Omaha is having an open house October 7 from 12-3pm. Students interested in Cosmetology and Esthetics (skin care) must RSVP ASAP. See Mrs. Wright in Room A17 for details or visit xenonacademy.net!
We apologize for the foam trays at lunch, but due to the water situation we will have these for a few days.
Speech and Drama- we work the concession stand on Tues. Sept. 25 at 5:30. Thanks to those who’ve already signed up to work. The sign-up sheet is outside Mr. Lafleur’s room.
The Marine recruiter and now Marine Ben Dostal will be here on Thursday, September 27th at 2:30. If you would like to hear more about what the military has to offer for career and educational opportunities, please talk to your teacher and see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
10. The last day to register for the October 27th ACT without a late fee is September 28th. If you have questions or need registration help, please see Mrs. Gaughen.
11. Attention all juniors and seniors and your parents: EducationQuest will be hosting a Financial Aid Program webinar on Monday, October 1st at 6:00p.m. in the Tiger Den. If you and your parents would like to learn more about applying for the FASFA, scholarships and other important college bound information, please RSVP with Mrs. Gaughen by October 1st at 2:00p.m. and childcare will also be available.
12. Mandatory One Act Cast practice tomorrow morning at 7:30 AM in Mrs. Hanson’s Room!
Happy Birthday to Kelsi Korth!