Announcements for September 21, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hamburger or Cheeseburger Monday’s Breakfast: Funnel Cakes Monday’s Lunch: Pizza
Today’s Activities: Football vs Twin River at 7:00 Tomorrow: EHC Softball @ NBC at 9:00
Volleyball @ David City at 11:00
1. Tap Band Schedule: Friday: None
2. NBC One Act Cast list is posted outside room A-1!! Pick-up your script from Mr. Wright today!
3. Juniors working the concession stand. We will start to set up at 5:45. We still need some more workers during half-time. Football players - ask your parents if they can help us out just during half-time. They won’t have to miss one minute of your game! We also need more help cleaning up after half-time. We will be done before the end of the game.
4. Breakfast after Homecoming at the VFW.
5. Juniors & Seniors: The Omaha Area College Fair is THIS Sunday, Sept. 23 from 1-4pm at the UNO Sapp Fieldhouse at 60th
& Dodge Streets. Admission is FREE and over 120 colleges will be there! Before you attend, visit NebraskaCollegeFairs.org
to register for a barcode. Print the barcode or save it to your smartphone so you can let college reps scan your code to collect your information and send you scholarship offers, etc.!
Xenon Academy in Omaha is having an open house October 7 from 12-3pm. Students interested in Cosmetology and Esthetics (skin care) must RSVP ASAP. See Mrs. Wright in Room A17 for details or visit xenonacademy.net!
9-12 grade students: Voting for homecoming king and queen will take place during your lunch. Please bring your device. You will receive an email and will vote for one boy and one girl.
Speech and Drama- we work the concession stand on Tues. Sept. 25 at 5:30. Thanks to those who’ve already signed up to work. The sign-up sheet is outside Mr. Lafleur’s room.