Today’s Lunch: Hamburger/Cheeseburger Monday’s Breakfast: Pop Tarts
Monday’s Lunch: Pork or Chicken Patty
Today’s Activities: FB at Aquinas 7:00 PM
1. Tap Band Schedule: Friday: None
2. The representative from Nebraska Wesleyan University will be here on Tuesday, October 9th at 10:00. Any junior or senior that would like to meet with the rep should check with their teacher and then see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass
3. ALL 9-12th grade students involved in a Fall Sport, please bring a baby picture of yourself or email one to Mrs. Schwanebeck in the tech office by Monday October 8th. These will be used in a slideshow for Parent’s night at the Volleyball game on October 16th.
4. FBLA Dues of $15 due to Mrs. Miller by today.
5. The NBC Spirit Squads are partnering with the Dodge County Sheriff’s Department to offer a FREE self-defense training session to all NBC girls in grades 9-12 and their moms (if interested) and any female faculty/staff members. This will be Monday, Oct. 15 from 7:30-8:30 in the NBC wrestling room. Any/all NBC girls in grades 9-12 are welcome to attend; you don’t have to bring your mom, but it’s encouraged! Light refreshments will be served and you will learn a handful of useful defensive tactics/strategies, practice them on each other and DCSO personnel who will be training us. Join us and be sure to RSVP to Coach Wright in Room A17 ASAP!
6. Next Week is the Coin War AGAINST the grade school. It is a coin war so ONLY COINS can be brought, there will be a container for you drop coins in, will let you know the location by Monday. Grade School building bulldozed this building last year in the Penny War so let’s step it up this year for Dodge County Relay for Life. Start collecting your coins now.
7. Today is National Manufacturing Day! Did you know: Manufacturers in Nebraska account for 12.07 percent of the total output in the state, employing 9.6 percent of the workforce. Total output from manufacturing was $13.76 BILLION in 2015. In addition, there were 97,300 manufacturing employees in Nebraska in 2017, with an average annual compensation of $58,572. Now you know!
8. ALL Sophomores-Please check your nbtigers email for a sign-up for the Midland University Career day on January 23rd. PLEASE read the instructions before you try to sign up. To be able to attend you must sign up before October 31st and if you have any questions, please see Mrs. Gaughen.
Happy Birthday: Ashley Humlicek today, Lauren Emanuel and Chase Ruzicka on Saturday, Alaini Norris on Sunday.