Announcements for October 31, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Pizzawiches
Today’s Activities: No School Thursday and Friday
1. Tap Band Schedule: Wednesday: EHC All-Conference audition prep; Thursday: No School; Friday: No School
The registration deadline for the December 8th ACT is this Friday, November 2nd. If you need help signing up or have any questions, please see Mrs. Gaughen TODAY as we do not have school tomorrow, November 1st or Friday the 2nd so plan accordingly.
Athletic Banquet will be Thursday, November 8th at 6:30. Please sign up in the office how many will be attending.
Sophomores-If you have not already registered for the Career Day at Midland University on January 23rd, please check your email to see if you are registered and otherwise, you have to be registered by October 31st because all sophomores attend so please do it now so you don’t forget. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
The University of Nebraska at Lincoln representative will be here on November 5th at 9:30. If you are a junior or senior and would like to meet with the rep, please talk to your teacher and see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass
Any student who is selling Watkins for Close-Up needs to turn in your packet to Mr. Streff today.
7. NBC Blood Drive will be Wednesday, November 7 from 8:30-2:30 at the NBC old gym. If you are 16 or 17 years old, permission forms are needed and available in the front office. You may also sign up for a time in the front office.
8. Mya Stahl and Liberty Dake—get your volleyball uniforms to Mrs. Treat.
9. HOSA Members—sign up for one or both HOSA activities outside Mrs. Treat’s door.
10. A reminder to please listen if your lunch card beeps cause if it does, that means you need lunch money!
11. Find a good book at the NBE Book Fair. It begins this week. Thursday 4:30 - 8:30 during P-T Conferences. Also Monday, Nov 5 and Tuesday, Nov 6 from 3:30 - 7:00. There are many good titles available for middle and high school students. The newest Wimpy Kid title will be released nationally on Tuesday and we will have it at the book fair.
12. Check-in for high school football players will be Monday, November 5th after school. Freshmen thru Juniors will meet in Coach Stieren’s room at 3:35pm. Seniors will begin checkout at 3:45pm by the equipment room.
13. Speech Team meeting at 3:30 pm on Nov. 6 for anyone interested in joining this year’s team. Questions- see Mr. Lafleur.
14. There will be a meeting for all girls 9-12 interested in playing basketball this year in Mr. Sterup’s Room Monday after school. Please contact Mr. Sterup today to let him know if you are planning to play.