Announcements for October 29, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hotdog or Polish Dog Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Donuts Tomorrow’s Lunch: Deli Ham or Turkey
Today’s Activities: Sub-districts @ Oakland at 6:00
1. Tap Band Schedule: Monday: EHC All-Conference audition prep; Tuesday: EHC All-Conference audition prep; Wednesday: EHC All-Conference audition prep; ursday: No School; Friday: No School
2. e registration deadline for the December 8th ACT is November 2nd. If you need help signing up or have any questions, please see Mrs. Gaughen asap. Also, please keep in mind that we do not have school November 1st or 2nd so plan accordingly.
3. Any high school student interested in wrestling or being a wrestling manager, there will be a quick meetin after school today in Mr. Streff’s room.
Sophomores-If you have not already registered for the Career Day at Midland University on January 23rd, please check your email to see if you are registered and otherwise, you have to be registered by October 31st because all sophomores attend so please do it now so you don’t forget. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
The University of Nebraska at Lincoln representative will be here on November 5th at 9:30. If you are a junior or senior and would like to meet with the rep, please talk to your teacher and see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass
6. Sophomores are you registered for the Midland Career Day? See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions
7. State Wrestling ticket order forms are available, see Mrs. Ray. Orders and payment are due back by 3:30 pm Tuesday,
8. Juniors- Remember we will be going on our college visit to University of Nebraska at Omaha tomorrow. Please have your sign-out sheets to Mrs. Gaughen by the end of the day Monday and we will be leaving by 9:30.
9. Harley Cave, John Emanuel, Zander Gibney, Kyle Jedlicka, Hannah Mullally, Trevor Nelson, Jacob Ray, Chase Ruzicka, Tanner Wietfeld, Zander Ziettlow please report to Mr. Nelson’s room Tuesday morning at 7:30 a.m.
10. Athletic Banquet will be Thursday, November 8th at 6:30. Please sign up in the office how many will be attending.