Announcements for October 25, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Pizza
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Tac-Go Tomorrow’s Lunch: Fish & Mac n’ Cheese
Today’s Activities: Volleyball vs Madison & Shelby-Rising City at 5:30
1. Tap Band Schedule: ursday: EHC All-Conference Auditions; Friday: EHC All-Conference Auditions
2. e registration deadline for the December 8th ACT is November 2nd. If you need help signing up or have any questions, please
see Mrs. Gaughen asap. Also, please keep in mind that we do not have school November 1st or 2nd so plan accordingly.
Due to Football Playoffs, the Art Club Halloween party Friday has been postponed to Tuesday 30 October at 6:30pm in the Art Room. Snacks will be provided. Pumpkin carving and t-shirt screen printing are the planned activities. RSVP to Mr. Wright by Monday at 3:30.
Sophomores-If you have not already registered for the Career Day at Midland University on January 23rd, please check your email to see if you are registered and otherwise, you have to be registered by October 31st because all sophomores attend so please do it now so you don’t forget. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
The following are prohibited items at the playoff football game: Confetti/shredded paper, powder (baby, talc, etc.), Laser light/ pointer, flashing objects, miniature sports balls, objects or candy thrown into the crowd, Artificial noise makers, (included but not limited to horns, cow bells, bells, buzzers, clickers, thunder sticks, rattles, instruments not part of a band), whistles, air horns, sirens, cannons/muskets/guns/fireworks, live animals.
Cost of admission is $7 for adults and $5 for students.
Striv TV will be covering the game. You can find this on the Wilbur school website.
6. Junior High Dance on Saturday, October 27th for grades 7-8 from 9:00-11:00 p.m. Costumes are welcomed. Doors will close at 9:30. Cost is $5.00 per person. Door prizes will be given.
7. State Wrestling ticket order forms are available, see Mrs. Ray. Orders and payment are due back by 3:30 pm Tuesday, October 30th.
8. Any junior or senior that would be interested in attending an engineering day at UNO on November 14th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen asap.
9. Any senior interested in a Criminal Justice Day at Northeast Community College on Friday, November 9th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen TODAY or let the office know that they want to go.
10. TAP WAR: Operation Fleece Blanket - National Honor Society is holding a blanket drive to benefit FurEver Homes rescue shelter in Fremont. They need fleece blankets (throw size and twin size) for their dog kennels. (No king/queen size comfoters large blankets, as those are difficult to wash/dry in a regular size washer/dryer) The TAP or homeroom that collects the most blankets between now and TAP on Thursday, October 25 will win a pizza party on Friday, October 26!
11. YOUTH size Pink Out shirts still available at the bargain price of $7--limited sizes left. Contact Mrs. Sterup if you would like
Happy Birthday to Paige Dunker!