Announcements for October 23, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Sloppy Joes Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Yogurt Parfait Tomorrow’s Lunch: Popcorn Chicken
Today’s Activities: Volleyball @ Logan View at 5:30 Seniors @ UNL
Retake pictures are due back to the office today or there is a late fee.
1. Tap Band Schedule: Tuesday: EHC All-Conference Auditions; Wednesday: EHC All-Conference Auditions; ursday: EHC All-Conference Auditions; Friday: EHC All-Conference Auditions
2. e registration deadline for the December 8th ACT is November 2nd. If you need help signing up or have any questions, please see Mrs. Gaughen asap. Also, please keep in mind that we do not have school November 1st or 2nd so plan accordingly.
The representative from Joseph’s College Beauty will be here on Thursday, October 25th at 9:00. Any junior or senior that would like to meet with the rep should check with their teacher and then see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
Sophomores-If you have not already registered for the Career Day at Midland University on January 23rd, please check your email to see if you are registered and otherwise, you have to be registered by October 31st because all sophomores attend so please do it now so you don’t forget. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
The following are prohibited items at the playoff football game: Confetti/shredded paper, powder (baby, talc, etc.), Laser light/ pointer, flashing objects, miniature sports balls, objects or candy thrown into the crowd, Artificial noise makers, (included but
not limited to horns, cow bells, bells, buzzers, clickers, thunder sticks, rattles, instruments not part of a band), whistles, air horns, sirens, cannons/muskets/guns/fireworks, live animals.
Cost of admission is $7 for adults and $5 for students.
Job Seekers: Remember the Fremont Drive Thru Job Fair Wednesday, 3-6pm at Keene Memorial Library or First Lutheran Church!
State Wrestling ticket order forms are available, see Mrs. Ray. Orders and payment are due back by 3:30 pm Tuesday, October 30th.
8. Any junior or senior that would be interested in attending an engineering day at UNO on November 14th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen asap.
9. Any senior interested in a Criminal Justice Day at Northeast Community College on Friday, November 9th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen TODAY or let the office know that they want to go.
10. TAP WAR: Operation Fleece Blanket - National Honor Society is holding a blanket drive to benefit FurEver Homes rescue shelter in Fremont. They need fleece blankets (throw size and twin size) for their dog kennels. (No king/queen size comfoters large blankets, as those are difficult to wash/dry in a regular size washer/dryer) The TAP or homeroom that collects the most blankets between now and TAP on Thursday, October 25 will win a pizza party on Friday, October 26!
Happy Birthday to Haley Johnson!