Announcements for October 2, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Cream Chicken over Mashed Potatoes Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Biscuits & Gravy
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Oriental
Today’s Activities: Softball at 5:00 ~ Parents Night JH Football vs Arlington at 5:30
FFA Land Judging @ Oakland
1. Tap Band Schedule: Tuesday: Independent study flute/clarinet/saxophone/trumpet; Wednesday: Independent study low brass/low woodwinds; Thursday: Independent study percussion; Friday: None
2. 8-12 grade students: If you are interested in joining FBLA, or finding out what it’s all about, join us Wednesday morning, October 3rd at 7:45 in Mrs. Miller’s room for an informational meeting.
3. ALL 9-12th grade students involved in a Fall Sport, please bring a baby picture of yourself or email one to Mrs. Schwanebeck in the tech office by Monday October 8th. These will be used in a slideshow for Parent’s night at the Volleyball game on October 16th.
One-Act Crew meeting in Mr. Wright’s Room (A1) Thursday morning a 7:40am
FBLA Dues of $15 due to Mrs. Miller by Friday, October 5th.
Xenon Academy in Omaha is having an open house October 7 from 12-3pm. Students interested in Cosmetology and Esthetics (skin care) must RSVP ASAP. See Mrs. Wright in Room A17 for details or visit xenonacademy.net!
Ladies: Don’t forget to RSVP to Coach Wright your interest in attending the FREE self defense training Monday, Oct. 15 from 7:30-8:30! Any/all NBC girls grades 9-12 are invited. Bring a friend and RSVP today!
8. The rep from Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa will be here today, October 2nd at 2:15. If you would like to learn more about what Buena Vista has to offer, talk to the teacher you will have at that time to okay it and then see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
9. SENIORS- Please check your nbtigers email for information about the college/job fair we will be attending at Fremont High School on Wednesday, October 3rd from 9:30-11:30. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
The NBC Spirit Squads are partnering with the Dodge County Sheriff’s Department to offer a FREE self defense training session to all NBC girls in grades 9-12 and their moms (if interested) and any female faculty/staff members. This will be Monday, Oct. 15 from 7:30-8:30 in the NBC wrestling room. Any/all NBC girls in grades 9-12 are welcome to attend; you don’t have to bring your mom, but it’s encouraged! Light refreshments will be served and you will learn a handful of useful defensive tactics/strategies, practice them on each other and DCSO personnel who will be training us. Join us and be sure to RSVP to Coach Wright in Room A17 ASAP!
Softall t-shirts on sale for $8.00 in various sizes. See Mr. Nelson soon if interested!
Happy Birthday to Zach Borer!