Announcements for October 17, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Mini Corndogs
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: French Toast Sticks Tomorrow’s Lunch: Quesadillas and Lasagna Roll-Ups
1. Tap Band Schedule: Wednesday: Independent study low brass/low winds; ursday: Independent study percussion; Friday: none
2. e University of Nebraska at Kearney rep will be here on today at 1:30p.m. If you would like to hear more about what UNK has to o er, talk to your teacher and see Mrs. Gaughen for a pass.
Band and Chorus Students: Spaghetti Supper tickets needs to be turned in on Friday (October 19) to either Mr. Kirkpatrick or Mrs. Hanson.
The volleyball game will be broadcasted Thursday with North Bend Central-Lakeview volleyball match on Columbus radio station KZEN (100.3 FM) and online at www.mycentralnebraska.com.
Scary Movie Night - Friday, Oct. 26 at 8:00 - you must bring a bag chair and for students 9-12 NBC only.
Retake pictures are due back to the office on Tuesday, October 23 or there is a late fee.
State Wrestling ticket order forms are available, see Mrs. Ray. Orders and payment are due back by 3:30 pm Tuesday, October 30th.
The West End by the Tiger Arena will be closed from 9:00-11:00 on Thursday.
10. High School Football Players, Managers and Coaches - dinner will at the Masonic Lodge Thursday night after practice. Come Hungry!!
11. Cross Country - Uniform Check-In. You can bring your uniform to Mr. Ziettlow anytime this week.
12. Any student in grades 8-12 who are interested in joining the Close-Up organization and joining us on our trip to Washington D.C. in 2020, there is a meeting in Mr. Streff’s room on Thursday at 7:45 a.m.
TAP WAR: Operation Fleece Blanket - National Honor Society is holding a blanket drive to benefit FurEver Homes rescue shelter in Fremont. They need fleece blankets (throw size and twin size) for their dog kennels. (No king/queen size comfoters large blankets, as those are difficult to wash/dry in a regular size washer/dryer) The TAP or homeroom that collects the most blankets between now and TAP on Thursday, October 25 will win a pizza party on Friday, October 26!
Looking for a job? Want to work in Fremont? Fremont Area Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a DRIVE THRU JOB FAIR Wednesday, Oct. 24 from 3-6pm in the parking lots of Keene Memorial Library and First Lutheran Church. You won’t even have to get out of your car! Simply drive through and get a packet FULL of information about interesting employment opportunities in the Fremont area in ALL SORTS of industries/businesses/organizations. They’re even putting possible surprise gift cards in the packets! Check it out!
Did you lose a rosary? If so, please come to the office to claim.
16. Congratulations to Zander Ziettlow for being selected for the 2018 Nebraska All-State Chorus!
Happy Birthday to Ben Rolenc!