Announcements for November 8, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Stromboli
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Chef Choice
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki or Orange Chicken
Today’s Activities: Athletic Banquet at 6:30
1. Tap Band Schedule: Thursday: Low Woodwinds/Low Brass; Friday: Percussion
2. Please remove all Fall Sport locker decorations by Friday.
3. Are you missing car keys? A retainer? If so, please come to the office.
4. Any student attending Newsies on Friday night at Midland, we will be leaving from the high school at 6:35 p.m.
5. This week is HOSA Health Professionals Week: Thursday - Information about the different HOSA activities. Friday - TAP WAR in the old gym- Brain Teasers - the TAP to complete the activity first gets a prize.
6 . HOSA members - sign up for the Saturday, November 17th informational workshop and for the Thursday, November 29th HOSA Experience at Northeast Community College. Cost is $10 for each activity.
7. Attention High School Volleyball uniform check in will be tonight RIGHT after school---please bring them to the area by the concession stand and big tiger.
8. Congratulations to Anna Halladay for being selected to the Class B All State Honorable Mention in the Lincoln Journal Star and the Omaha World Herald.
9. Liberty Dake - please turn in your volleyball uniform ASAP!
10. Senior Class Picture can be ordered with Mrs. Ray - 8x10 for only $10 - order and payment must be received by Wednesday, Nov. 14th
11. Thank you to everyone who donated at the Blood Drive yesterday. We collected 60 units.
12. Softball Team Reminder - we meet at 5:30 in the Tiger Den tonight.
13. Any FFA member wanting to order a sweatshirt must see Mr. Mottl prior to 8 am on Friday morning. No other orders will be placed.
14. Any FFA member wanting to order a sweatshirt must see Mr. Mottl prior to 8 am on Friday morning. No other orders will be placed.
Happy Birthday to Trayce From!