Announcements for November 7, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Mr. Rib or Pork Patty Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Combo Bar Tomorrow’s Lunch: Stromboli
Today’s Activities: Blood Drive
1. Tap Band Schedule: Wednesday: Alto Sax/French Horn; Thursday: Low Woodwinds/Low Brass; Friday: Percussion
2. Please remove all Fall Sport locker decorations by Friday.
3. Athletic Banquet will be Thursday, November 8th at 6:30.
4. Any student attending Newsies on Friday night at Midland, we will be leaving from the high school at 6:35 p.m.
5. This week is HOSA Health Professionals Week: Wednesday - Wear a
HOSA t-shirt or dress as your future Health Career Occupation. Thursday - Information about the different HOSA activities. Friday - TAP WAR - Brain Teasers - the TAP to complete the activity first gets a prize.
6 . HOSA members - sign up for the Saturday, November 17th informational workshop and for the Thursday, November 29th HOSA Experience at Northeast Community College. Cost is $10 for each activity.
7. Attention High School Volleyball uniform check in will be Thursday RIGHT after school---please bring them to the area by the concession stand and big tiger.
8. Congratulations to Trevor Nelson and Bailey Borer for guessing the cotton balls in the jar!
9. Liberty Dake - please turn in your volleyball uniform ASAP!
10. Senior Class Picture can be ordered with Mrs. Ray - 8x10 for only $10 - order and payment must be received by Wednesday, Nov. 14th