Announcements for November 30, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Breakfast for lunch
Monday’s Breakfast: Chef Choice
Monday’s Lunch: Chicken Patty or Pork Patty
Today’s Activities: Wrestling @ Lakeview at 2:00 Saturday: Boys and Girls Basketball @ Seward
JV Girls and Boys @ 11:30, Girls @ 1:00, Boys @ 2:30 Sunday: Singing Sunday
ALL STUDENTS: This is a reminder that it is your responsibility to make sure your valuables(Money, electronics, etc.) are locked in a locker when not in your possession. This is especially important in the locker rooms. The school is not respon- sible for lost or stolen items that are not locked up.
1. Tap Band Schedule: Friday: None
2. No after school speech practice today.
Don’t forget your new OR gently-used toy donation -OR- your new or gently-used hats/mittens/gloves for the donation drive in Tiger Arena. Let’s fill that big Christmas box with toys and cover that donation tree with hundreds of hats, gloves and mittens for those less fortunate this holiday season!
Next Tuesday is National Cookie Day so we will have cookies that day at lunch instead of Thursday.
Student Council will be having a Holiday Movie Night on Friday, December 7th starting at 7:30 p.m. in the Tiger Den. Please bring a bag chair to sit on. This is for NBC students in grades 9-12.
Seniors - don’t forget your head shot for the yearbook is due to Mrs. Ray by December 1st. See her with any questions.
7. Any students wanting to be in Spanish Club need to have their dues of $4 to Tanner Wietfeld by Friday, November 30th.
8. NHS this week will be hosting a TAP war to collect Christmas gifts to send to current military personnel. The TAP that collects the most gifts will win a pizza party. Some examples were lotion, chapstick, hot chocolate, drink packets, deoderant, candy and other snacks and small non-breakable ornaments.
9. There is a possibility of snow in the forecast over the weekend. It would be greatly appreciated if all vehicles would be removed from the parking lot.
SENIORS - you senior picture is due to Mrs. Ray!!
Out of Town Date Forms for Snowball are in the office and are due back to the office by Wednesday, December 5th.
9-12th graders - Snowball is Saturday, December 8th from 7 to 10pm. Make sure to have out of date forms filled out if you are bringing someone or they will not be allowed into the dance. FBLA members who signed up to help set up, we will start at 4pm!
CONGRATULATIONS to the cast and crew members of The Infamous Soothing System of Professor Maillard for winning districts and advancing to STATE!!! Special congratulations to Zander Gibney, Harley Cave, Bethany Wiebold, and Drew Hall for outstanding performances!
Happy Birthday to Trent Harris!