Announcements for May 8th
Today’s Lunch: Taco or Fajita Tomorrow’s Lunch: Pizza
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Biscuit & Gravy
Today’s Activities: Middle School Extravaganza at 7:00 EHC Golf @ West Point at 9:00
1. We have in the office a lost camera, a lost set of headphones and a charging battery pack (left on the JH Track Bus). Please come to the office to claim.
2. Please check the lost and found items.
3. TAP BAND SCHEDULE:
All wrestlers attending summer camp in Wisconsin need to attend the Tiger Classic meeting Monday, May 8th at 7:00 p.m. in Mr. Streff’s room. Either you and/or a parent need to attend.
Juniors please pick up your class t-shirts today after school in the cafeteria.
SkillsUSA - If you are interested in being an officer for the NBC SkillsUSA Chapter next year please go to https://sites.google. com/a/nbtigers.org/north-bend-central---sts/skillsusa There you will find directions about how to apply. The deadline to have everything turned in is May 8th at 3:30.
Driver’s Ed Class will be June 19-23 from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. in the Elementary. Cost is $250 (outside of the district cost will be $330). More information on the website and flyers can be picked up in the office. Deadline for sign up is June 14th.
If you are interested in receiving your CNA certification through Methodist College this summer, classes will meet in Fremont beginning May 18th. Pick up a form in the office.
9. JH Track please take all items out of our gym lockers and take them home this week. 10.
11. JH Track Girls Congratulations on a great season. 8th grade girls 1st place at Conference and 7th grade girls 2nd place at conference. JH Track Girls please turn your sweats and uniform in to Mr. Streff's room, Monday, May 8 after school. Thank you
12. 8th-11th Grade Students (Boys and Girls): Did you know a number of NCAA Division I, II and III schools offer FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIPS to qualified school mascots? If you're interested in being Turbo the Tiger next year, there's a sign up sheet outside Coach Wright's classroom (A17) and we'll have an informational meeting by the end of the week. We'll be bringing in a 3-time NCAA All-American mascot for a mascot camp this summer to prep for Football season! Anyone interested, be sure to get your name on the list!
12. JH Track Girls turn your uniform and sweats in to Mr. Streff's room.
13. Students have a chance to win a free plant for their mother/grandmother for Mother's Day. We will raffle off the extra plants from the plant sale. Each homeroom and TAP group should have pink slips for you to write your name on. We will draw today. Winner's will pick up their plant in the library.
Tap Band Schedule:
Monday: Flute, Tuesday: Trumpet, Wednesday: Clainet, Thurs: Low Brass/Low Winds/Saxopone/FHorn, Friday: Percussion.