Announcements for May 8, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Chef Choice
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Coffee Cake
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hot Turkey and Mashed Potatoes
Good Luck to the 2019 Graduates! “ Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Lunch balances need paid before you can check out at the end of the school year! Seniors this includes you because your end of the year ends sooner.
The junior high track team will have a final team meeting and check-in Wednesday after school. Please have your sweats and meet uniform to check in. There is a $20 fine for each item not returned.
The kitchen staff would like to send a HUGE THANK YOU to the senior class for the 2019 Poem. It was much appreciated!
Driver’s Education will be held June 10-14 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Sign-up and payment is due June 7th and forms can be picked up in the front office.
1:1 Check-Ins start this week. Please check your email today for more information about your class check in. Seniors: the majority of you need to check-in during 3rd period. Please make sure you have your bag and charger with your chromebook/
laptop when you check in.
NBC and the North Bend Community are hosting a blood drive on Thursday, May 16th from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and the St Charles Parish Center. In the last few weeks we have shown what a community can do when it comes together, North Bend Strong
NBC Flood Response funds are available. These are to meet the financial needs of students and their families and NBCPS employees who suffered losses or damages from the recent flood. Grant applications are available in the offices of the schools.
Cross Country - There will be a meeting in Mr. Ziettlow’s room Friday 7:45 am for those interested in running cross country next fall.
9. Anyone interested in participating in the D4LC:Explore Leadership conference July 8 & 9 in Aurora need to sign up with Mr. Mottl by Friday, May 10th.
10. Thanks to all NBC Tigers who helped with Mayfest on Monday night. It was a fun night and the elementary kids really enjoyed it. We can’t do it without our students. Those young kids look up to you and you give them a lot of great memories with your service. Thanks again.
11. Juniors - please return 1:1 devices if you are done using them before the weekend.
12. Greenhouse has flowers and vegetables still available. Days open: May 16th from 4pm - 7 pm , May 24th Noon - 7 pm , Close out Sale will be on May 31st & June 1st: 8 am - 4 pm.
13. Any current 8-11 that have not made a schedule for next year and had it signed by a parent will not be able to check out for summer until this is done. If this is you, see Mrs. Gaughen asap!!