Announcements for May 5th
Today’s Lunch: Macho Nacho Monday’s Lunch: Taco or Fajita Monday’s Breakfast: French Toast Stix
Today’s Activities: EHC JH Track @ Wisner at 10:00 National Honor Society Dinner at 5:30
Honors Night at 7:00
1. We have in the office a lost camera and a lost set of headphones. Please come to the office to claim.
2. Pick up an application for the UNL Summer Speech Camp Scholarship from Mr. Lafleur. Applications are due today at 3:30 PM to Mr. Lafleur.
3. TAP BAND SCHEDULE: Friday: Percussion
4. All wrestlers attending summer camp in Wisconsin need to attend the Tiger Classic meeting Monday, May 8th at 7:00 p.m. in
Mr. Streff’s room. Either you and/or a parent need to attend.
5. IF YOU ARE RECEIVING AN AWARD FOR HONORS NIGHT TONIGHT, YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER IN TAP THIS WEEK. THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIST AT LUNCH POSTED AND A LIST POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
SkillsUSA - If you are interested in being an officer for the NBC SkillsUSA Chapter next year please go to https://sites.google. com/a/nbtigers.org/north-bend-central---sts/skillsusa There you will find directions about how to apply. The deadline to have everything turned in is May 8th at 3:30.
Driver’s Ed Class will be June 19-23 from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. in the Elementary. Cost is $250 (outside of the district cost will be $330). More information on the website and flyers can be picked up in the office. Deadline for sign up is June 14th.
If you are interested in receiving your CNA certification through Methodist College this summer, classes will meet in Fremont beginning May 18th. Pick up a form in the office.
9. Please check the lost and found items.
Happy Birthday over the weekend to Luca Colnago and Arissa Obershaw!