Announcements for May 4, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Pizza
Monday’s Breakfast: Pop Tarts
Monday’s Lunch: Chicken Alfredo or Mac n’ Cheese
Today’s Activities: JH EHC Track @ Twin River at 10:00 National Honor Society Induction & Dinner
at 5:30 Honors Night at 7:00
Food Service Appreciation Day ~ Thank you kitchen staff for all that you do!!!!!!!!!
If you are receiving an award for honors night, a letter was sent home this week and a list is posted in the cafeteria and is also on the website. If you have questions about if you are receiving an award, please come ask the office.
There will be a SHORT informational meeting in Tiger Den Wednesday, May 9 from 3:30-3:40 for ANY sophomore or junior students interested in college recruitment for sports OR activities (including trap, bowling, cheer, dance, etc.), to show you how to find recruitment forms online for your intended colleges and summer camp options, if available. This is the easiest way to get your name on college lists to get the recruitment process started! Don’t miss out!
3. Cross Country meeting Wednesday(5/9) morning @ 7:30. Anyone interested in joining the cross country team next fall, there will be an informational meeting in Mr. Ziettlow’s room. Happy Trails!
4. All TAP teachers have a list of library books checked out and fines due. Seniors need to get this taken care of before you can sign out on the last day. Other students: please don’t wait until last minute to take care of fines--you’ll be waiting in line. You may keep one book out to read during semester tests but get the rest of them turned in. We don’t want 300 books turned in on the last day!
5. All Library Student Laptop Checkouts need to be checked back in to the Library by May 8th.
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year. Seniors - be sure you check your accounts!
Tap Band: Friday: Low Brass/Low Woodwinds
Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited!
10. Seniors will practice senior song today during tap.
11. To all Students 6-11th grade interested in the Iron Tiger Summer training, please sign up for your training time with Coach Brokaw before May 10th.
Happy Birthday over the weekend to Arissa Obershaw!