Announcements for May 4th
Today’s Lunch: Beef or Chicken Philly Tomorrow’s Lunch: Macho Nacho Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Pancake on a stick
Today’s Activities: Track @ Raymond Central at 2:30 NBC Golf Invite at 9:30
Plant Sales Pick Up 8:00-6:00
1. Jostens will be here Friday to deliver class rings.
2. Pick up an application for the UNL Summer Speech Camp Scholarship from Mr. Lafleur. Applications are due Friday May 5 at 3:30 PM to Mr. Lafleur.
3. TAP BAND SCHEDULE: Thursday: Low Brass/Low Winds/Horn/Saxophone; Friday: Percussion
4. All wrestlers attending summer camp in Wisconsin need to attend the Tiger Classic meeting Monday, May 8th at 7:00 p.m. in
Mr. Streff’s room. Either you and/or a parent need to attend.
Library books were due back into the library May 3. You may still have ONE book checked out so you have something to read during TAP.
SkillsUSA - If you are interested in being an officer for the NBC SkillsUSA Chapter next year please go to https://sites.google. com/a/nbtigers.org/north-bend-central---sts/skillsusa There you will find directions about how to apply. The deadline to have everything turned in is May 8th at 3:30.
Driver’s Ed Class will be June 19-23 from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. in the Elementary. Cost is $250 (outside of the district cost will be $330). More information on the website and flyers can be picked up in the office. Deadline for sign up is June 14th.
If you are interested in receiving your CNA certification through Methodist College this summer, classes will meet in Fremont beginning May 18th. Pick up a form in the office.
9. IF YOU ARE RECEIVING AN AWARD FOR HONORS NIGHT FRIDAY NIGHT, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A LETTER IN TAP TODAY TO BE TAKEN HOME. THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIST AT LUNCH POSTED AND A LIST POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
10. We have in the office a lost camera and a lost set of headphones. Please come to the office to claim.
11. Thanks to all the students and staff that helped with day one of the Plant Sale. Sophomores who are not in track...we need help from 5:30 - 6:30 to clean up gym. If Mr. Wright and Mrs. Gross-Rhode don’t have at least 6 people to help clean up, we will make a sizable contribution from your profits to a local charity. There is a lot more to a successful plant sale than just selling plants.