Announcements for May 3rd
Today’s Lunch: Scalloped Potatoes with Ham or Salisbury Steak Tomorrow’s Lunch: Beef or Chicken Philly
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Chef Choice
Today’s Activities: Science Club @ Ashland Safari Park 8th Graders @ UNL
Plant Sales Pick-Up
1 .If there is not a lunch card for you in the lunch line - that means you owe money!
2. Seniors - Lunch balances need to be paid in order to receive diploma!
3. TAP BAND SCHEDULE: Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Low Brass/Low Winds/Horn/Saxophone; Friday: Percussion
4. Sophomores: We need more help with Plant Sales on Thursday. Please sign up. Reminder: If you earned money to be transferred to another account, you MUST work a shift at the plant sale or the money stays in the class account. If you have conflicts, find someone to work for you.
Library books are due back into the library May 3 so we can begin to inventory books before seniors’ last day. All students can keep one book so you have something to read, but if you have multiple books checked out please get the extras turned in.
SkillsUSA - If you are interested in being an officer for the NBC SkillsUSA Chapter next year please go to https://sites.google. com/a/nbtigers.org/north-bend-central---sts/skillsusa There you will find directions about how to apply. The deadline to have everything turned in is May 8th at 3:30.
Driver’s Ed Class will be June 19-23 from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. in the Elementary. Cost is $250 (outside of the district cost will be $330). More information on the website and flyers can be picked up in the office. Deadline for sign up is June 14th.
If you are interested in receiving your CNA certification through Methodist College this summer, classes will meet in Fremont beginning May 18th. Pick up a form in the office.
9. IF YOU ARE RECEIVING AN AWARD FOR HONORS NIGHT FRIDAY NIGHT, YOU SHOULD RECEIVE A LETTER IN TAP TODAY TO BE TAKEN HOME. THERE WILL ALSO BE A LIST AT LUNCH POSTED AND A LIST POSTED ON THE WEBSITE.
10. Jostens will be here Friday to deliver class rings.
11. We have in the office a lost camera and a lost set of headphones. Please come to the office to claim.
12. Pick up an application for the UNL Summer Speech Camp Scholarship from Mr. Lafleur. Applications are due Friday May 5 at 3:30 PM to Mr. Lafleur.
Happy Birthday to Cody Nelson!