Announcements for May 2, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Nuggets and Mashed Potatoes Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Coffee Cake
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Italian Dunkers
Today’s Activities: Plant Sale Pick up from 4-9
1. Honors Night will be held this Friday at 7:00. If you are receiving an award, a letter will be sent home this week and later in the week a list will be posted in the cafeteria and will also be on the website. If you have questions about if you are receiving an award, please come ask the office.
Nebraska Game & Parks is providing a FREE Boater Safety Course on May 17th at the North Bend Public Library from 9:00-12:00. If you are interested, please sign up in the office by this Friday. If you have questions, please call Michelle Kluthe
MathCounts team members will have a short meeting Friday morning at 7:55 in Mrs. Jelinek’s room to discuss the zoo trip. If you can’t make it see Mrs. Jelinek by 3:30 Friday if you want to go on the trip.
Harley Cave, Zander Gibney, Kyle Jedlicka, and Elsa Rasmussen - please check your school email today regarding FPS plans.
The 2018 NO LIMITS Summer Youth Activism Summit is scheduled for May 29-31 at the Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska. This FREE Summit is a GREAT opportunity for any student interested in Health Sciences or a career in Medicine/ Nursing. There is NO COST to attend and applications are due May 2. Get an application link from Mrs. Wright in A17 and take advantage of this opportunity!
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year. Seniors - be sure you check your accounts!
Tap Band: Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Saxophone/Fr. Horn; Friday: Low Brass/Low Woodwinds
Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited!
10. Seniors will practice senior song on today during tap.
11. All 6th and 7th grade boys who are interested in playing junior high football next year there will be an informational meeting this Thursday at 7:45am in the weight room. If you plan on playing, it is important to attend.
12. All TAP teachers have a list of library books checked out and fines due. Seniors need to get this taken care of before you can sign out on the last day. Other students: please don’t wait until last minute to take care of fines--you’ll be waiting in line. You may keep one book out to read during semester tests but get the rest of them turned in. We don’t want 300 books turned in on the last day!
13. To all Students 6-11th grade interested in the Iron Tiger Summer training, please sign up for your training time with Coach Brokaw before May 10th.
14. All Library Student Laptop Checkouts need to be checked back in to the Library by May 8th.
Happy Birthday to Kodee del Valle!