Announcements for May 2nd
Today’s Lunch: Mr. Rib or Pork Patty Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chef Choice Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Long Johns
Today’s Activities: Golf @ Logan View at 9:00 Seniors @ Fremont
Cheer/Dance Parent Meeting at 7:00
Be sure to thank the kitchen ladies today for all of their hard work!
1 .If there is not a lunch card for you in the lunch line - that means you owe money!
2. Seniors - Lunch balances need to be paid in order to receive diploma!
3. TAP BAND SCHEDULE: Tuesday: Flute/Clarinet; Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Low Brass/Low Winds/Horn/Saxophone; Friday: Percussion
4. Sophomores: We need more help with Plant Sales on Thursday. Please sign up. Reminder: If you earned money to be transferred to another account, you MUST work a shift at the plant sale or the money stays in the class account. If you have conflicts, find someone to work for you.
Library books are due back into the library May 3 so we can begin to inventory books before seniors’ last day. All students can keep one book so you have something to read, but if you have multiple books checked out please get the extras turned in.
SkillsUSA - If you are interested in being an officer for the NBC SkillsUSA Chapter next year please go to https://sites.google. com/a/nbtigers.org/north-bend-central---sts/skillsusa There you will find directions about how to apply. The deadline to have everything turned in is May 8th at 3:30.
Driver’s Ed Class will be June 19-23 from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. in the Elementary. Cost is $250 (outside of the district cost will be $330). More information on the website and flyers can be picked up in the office. Deadline for sign up is June 14th.
8.Any student who was involved in FPS this year - we are still looking to fill a few slots for the Mayfest Food stand tonight. See Mrs. Cody today to sign up for an hour-long shift. It will be lots of fun!
9. 2017-2018 Cheerleaders and Dance Team Members: Parent meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 2 at 7pm in the Tiger Den. Mark your calendars and be there early with a parent, please! If you can’t make it, please let Coach Wright or Coach Schwanebeck know ASAP!
10. Congratulations to our track teams - Boys were EHC Champions and Girls received 4th place.
Happy Birthday to Kodee del Valle!