Announcements for May 1, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Breakfast for Lunch
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Biscuit and Gravy
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Nuggets and Mashed Potatoes
Today’s Activities: Golf @ Logan View at 9:00
5-6 Grade Band Students @ Pender
Josten’s ring delivery at 2:00
Jill got a new puppy and he needs a name! If you have an idea for a name for him, please come share with me in the office.
1. Honors Night will be held this Friday at 7:00. If you are receiving an award, a letter will be sent home this week and later in the week a list will be posted in the cafeteria and will also be on the website. If you have questions about if you are receiving an award, please come ask the office.
2. Nebraska Game & Parks is providing a FREE Boater Safety Course on May 17th at the North Bend Public Library from 9:00-12:00. If you are interested, please sign up in the office by this Friday. If you have questions, please call Michelle Kluthe
3. Tiger Classic Wrestling Meeting Tuesday night at 8:00 in Mr. Streff’s room. A parent or wrestler from each family must attend!
4. Any sophomore who works the Plant Sale 6-9 shift AND it is their second work shift will earn more money towards their chosen activity OR if you didn’t sell enough plants, it will cover what you will owe.
The 2018 NO LIMITS Summer Youth Activism Summit is scheduled for May 29-31 at the Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska. This FREE Summit is a GREAT opportunity for any student interested in Health Sciences or a career in Medicine/ Nursing. There is NO COST to attend and applications are due May 2. Get an application link from Mrs. Wright in A17 and take advantage of this opportunity!
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year. Seniors - be sure you check your accounts!
Tap Band: Tuesday: Clarinet; Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Saxophone/Fr. Horn; Friday: Low Brass/Low Woodwinds
Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited!
10. Seniors will practice senior song on Wednesday during tap.
11. All 6th and 7th grade boys who are interested in playing junior high football next year there will be an informational meeting
this Thursday at 7:45am in the weight room. If you plan on playing, it is important to attend.
12. All TAP teachers have a list of library books checked out and fines due. Seniors need to get this taken care of before you can
sign out on the last day. Other students: please don’t wait until last minute to take care of fines--you’ll be waiting in line. You may keep one book out to read during semester tests but get the rest of them turned in. We don’t want 300 books turned in on the last day!
13. A special thanks to all that helped with MayFest last night. Your work was very much appreciated by many. We could not pull it off without the help of everyone, and everyone stepped up and did a great job. The kids really look forward to it. Thanks again.
A HUGE THANK YOU to Mr. Sterup for all of his hard work and dedication to Mayfest!
Happy Birthday to Jacob Sousek!