Announcements for May 16, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hamburger or Cheeseburger
Today’s Activities: I heard it is the last day of school! Have a SUPER SUMMER!
Isabelle Kluthe, Lara Dolezal, Alyssa Booze, and Natalie Knapp (after State Track) TURN IN ALL of your TRACK GEAR to Mr. Streff’s room. Each article lost or not turned in is $20.00. Thank you.
Next year high school volleyball and basketball girls summer shirts are available until today in the front office if you would like one. This is not mandatory. Any questions, please contact Faith Taylor.
3. All paperwork for summer wrestling needs turned in to Mr. Streff ASAP.
4. Anyone who will be a senior next year that is interested in applying for the NSAA Believers and Achievers program for next year that has a G.P.A. of 95% or higher and is involved in multiple NSAA activities, see Mr. Allgood for information.
5. We need library books to be turned in. You may keep one to read through semester tests.
6. Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited! 7. Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year.
8. Any track gear not turned in today to Coach Voss or Coach Montoya will be assessed a 5$ a day fine for every day late. Track people still needing to turn in their gear are Jacob Ray, Brock Ray, Sam Buckingham, Ben Rheda, Kierra DeValle, Faith Taylor, Shayanna Sindelar, Emily Allgood. Coach Voss will be available for check in at 3:30 or it can be turned in to Mr. Montoya.
9. Juniors/Seniors: IF you have requested/registered for Career Explorations next year and want to complete job shadows/ internships, check your school email for a questionnaire! If you didn’t get an email, stop in and see Mrs. Wright so she can get to work for you this summer on finding placements for you!
10. We are cleaning the pond on June 4 at 9:00 am! This is a great opportunity that would stand out to any scholarship committee! There also will be FREE PIZZA served to those that are helping out! Please talk to Ms. Redel if you are interested!
11. Any 6-11 grade track throwers will meet immediately after school in the old gym.
12. Sophomores that earned enough money in Plant Sales to transfer to another account need to let Mrs. Gross-Rhode know before you leave for the summer which account you want the money transferred to. If you lost your sheet, come tell me verbally.
Next month will be too late. Then the money will stay in the Prom account.
13. Congratulations to those students who applied to CHI camp. We just found out all were accepted. If you want scholarship money, you must have your essay, 4 thank-you’s and responsibility form turned into Mrs. Gross-Rhode or the office THIS
WEEK. Missed deadline means no money!
Happy Birthday to Isabelle Kluthe, Bobby Kavan, Haley Zakovec and all the summer birthdays!