Announcements for May 13, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Deli Sandwiches
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Chef Choice
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hamburger or Cheeseburger
Today’s Activities: Semester Test - Regular Dismissal District Golf @ Beemer
Lunch balances need paid before you can check out at the end of the school year!
Please turn in your 1:1 device ASAP. You may have to wait in line otherwise!
Greenhouse has flowers and vegetables still available. Days open: May 16th from 4pm - 7 pm , May 24th Noon - 7 pm , Close out Sale will be on May 31st & June 1st: 8 am - 4 pm.
Driver’s Education will be held June 10-14 from 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Sign-up and payment is due June 7th and forms can be picked up in the front office.
There will be a YQCA training in the ag room on May 14th at 1:30 PM for anyone still needing it to show livestock this summer. You can to: yqca.learngrow.io to register. The cost is $3 and those funds go to the YQCA training group that are paid online when you register.
NBC and the North Bend Community are hosting a blood drive on Thursday, May 16th from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm and the St Charles Parish Center. In the last few weeks we have shown what a community can do when it comes together, North Bend Strong
7. Anyone interested in participating in the D4LC:Explore Leadership conference July 8 & 9 in Aurora need to sign up with Mr. Mottl by today.
8. Junior High track athletes please turn in everything to Mr. Manka asap.
9. TAP and Reading (Middle School) teachers will be reading a list of books that are still checked out and fines that need to be paid. Remember that those fines don’t go away. They carry over from year to year. Return extra books you have checked out. You can keep 1 book until Monday. All books must be turned in and fines paid before we sign checkout sheets. Don’t wait until Tuesday to have the library sign your checkout sheet, or you will be waiting in long lines at the end of the day.
10. All current 8th graders, see Mrs. Gaughen when you have a chance if you have don’t have for next year before you leave tomorrow!!
11. Middle AND High School students wanting to pole vault next year: come see Mrs. Wright in Room A17 before you leave for the summer for information about summer opportunities!
12. A reminder that all track athletes must turn in there track gear Tuesday after school. Sign out sheets will not be signed and fines will be assessed if gear is not turned in on time.
Happy Birthday to Gavin Kirschenmann and Madison Vavak!