Announcements for May 10th
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Drumsticks or Beef Blasters Tomorrow’s Lunch: Deli Ham or Deli Turkey Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Sausage Patty
6th and 7th graders who are interested in playing football next fall, there will be an informational meeting in the weight room at 7:50am on Thursday.
If you cannot make it, please let Coach Stieren know.
8th-11th Grade Students (Boys and Girls): Did you know a number of NCAA Division I, II and III schools offer FULL RIDE SCHOLARSHIPS to qualified school mascots? If you’re interested in being Turbo the Tiger next year, there’s a sign up sheet out side Coach Wright’s classroom (A17) and we’ll have an informational meeting by the end of the week. We’ll be bringing in a 3-time NCAA All-American mascot for a mascot camp this summer to prep for Football season! Anyone interested, be sure to get your name on the list!
TAP BAND SCHEDULE: Wednesday: Clainet, Thurs: Low Brass/Low Winds/Saxopone/FHorn, Friday: Percussion.
Library books were due back into the library May 3. You may still have ONE book checked out so you have something to read during TAP. All library books are due back on Monday.
5.7th and 8th boys track need to get their track gear in by Thursday or you will be charged for lost sweats and uniforms. Find Coach Richardson either before school or after school to check in
6. 2017-2018 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Your $100 deposit is due to the office by Friday! If you need to talk to Coach Schwanebeck or Coach Wright about this to set up a payment plan, please do so before Friday!
7. Driver’s Ed Class will be June 19-23 from 8:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. in the Elementary. Cost is $250 (outside of the district cost will be $330). More information on the website and flyers can be picked up in the office. Deadline for sign up is June 14th.
8. If you are interested in receiving your CNA certification through Methodist College this summer, classes will meet in Fremont beginning May 18th. Pick up a form in the office.
9. Please check the lost and found items.
10. JH Track Girls turn your uniform and sweats in to Mr. Streff’s room.
11. 2017-2018 Cheerleaders: Please stop by Coach Wright’s classroom (A17) TODAY to get your t-shirt size down so we can order parade shirts!
12. Any wrestler attending summer camp in Wisconsin, please see Mr. Streff today.
13. Please remember the color printer is not working in the library for the rest of the year.
Happy Birthday to Hannah Murray and Joslyn Reker!