Announcements for March 7, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Drumsticks or Salisbury Steak Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Combo Bars Tomorrow’s Lunch: Taco or Fajita
No School Friday!
1. Yearbook Group Pictures are available for you to order. Simply pick up on order form from the office, fill it out and return with payment to Mrs. Ray by Friday, March 16th.
2. Tap Schedule: Wednesday: Flutes; Thursday: Percussion; Friday: No School
3. The office has two stadium chairs. If someone is missing one, please contact the office.
4. All locker decorations need to be removed by Thursday.
Prom Work Night on Monday, March 12 from 7-9. Musical participants should go to musical practice. There will be more chances for Prom meetings after the musical.
Liberty Dake please get your basketball uniform turned in to Coach Richardson.
Sophomore Plant Sale has begun! Sophomores will happy to take your order. Sale ends April 16. Plants will be delivered on May 2 -- just in time for Mother’s Day gifts! Order your hanging baskets and potted plants early to make sure your order will be filled.
Blood drive will be held on March 28th from 8:30-2:30 and 16 year olds will need parental permission . Let’s save a life!
Sophomores - Remember that you can get extra order forms for selling plants for 2019 Prom from the library or Mr. R Wright. If you were gone on Tues, pick up a sales packet. People are waiting for you offer them a chance to buy plants. This is an easy way to fund your Prom and you won’t have to pay extra fees.
10. Are you taking the ACT in April or this summer? Then you might want to sign up for the John Baylor Test Prep sessions. Sign up is now through March 16th, no late registration accepted. Cost is $40, see Mrs. Ray to sign up and for more information.
11. All 2018-2019 Cheerleaders: Please stop in Coach Wright’s room to vote on new uniforms. Voting ends Thursday after lunch.
12. There will be a MANDATORY Cheer/Dance Parent Meeting for 2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers Tuesday, March 13 at 7pm in the Tiger Den. Please let your parents know immediately and plan accordingly!
13. 2017-2018 Cheerleaders, Dancers and Mascots: Monday, March 19 is the Winter Athletic Banquet at 6:30pm. Please put this on your calendars. We will have a short team awards ceremony following the banquet in the music room. Please plan accordingly!
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: MANDATORY Uniform Fitting will be Monday, March 19 at 3:30pm in Tiger Den. Track athletes will be fitted first. Please put this on your calendar!
Students interested in a career in Law Enforcement should attend the Dodge County Law Enforcement Career Expo Saturday, April 7 from 10am-6pm. This hands-on program will feature accident investigation, defensive tactics, investigations, traffic stops, and the role of the K-9 Unit. Dodge County Deputies and Nebraska State Patrol Troopers will teach. For more info. and an application, see Mrs. Wright in room A17. Any students grades 9-12 are invited to attend and attendance is limited to the first 30 applicants, so hurry and get your application in today!
The 2018-2019 Spirit Squads are seeking candidates for next year’s Turbo the Tiger Mascot! Interested students who will be in grades 8-12 next year are eligible to play the role of Turbo. Sign up on the sheet outside Coach Wright’s room if you’re interested!
Happy Birthday yesterday to Mackenzie Brabec, Hailey Anderson, Tiffany Christian and Phoebie Pitts and today to Dylan Doty, Kaitlyn Booze and Brooke Rowe!