Announcements for March 5, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Mr. Rib or Pork Patty
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Pretzel with Cheese Sauce Tomorrow’s Lunch: Drumsticks or Salisbury Steak
Today’s Activities: Prom Work Night from 7:00-9:00 No School on Friday
1. Yearbook Group Pictures are available for you to order. Simply pick up on order form from the office, fill it out and return with payment to Mrs. Ray by Friday, March 16th.
2. Tap Schedule: Monday: Independent study students; Tuesday: Contest Solos/Small groups; Wednesday: Flutes; Thursday: Percussion Friday: No School
3. The office has two stadium chairs. If someone is missing one, please contact the office.
4. All locker decorations need to be removed by Thursday.
5. Prom Work Night tonight from 7-9 in Mr. R. Wright’s room. All fees must be paid before you can attend this meeting.
6. Liberty Dake please get your basketball uniform turned in to Coach Richardson.
7. Congratulations to Rebekah Voss who qualified for the state Geography Bee competition in April.
8. Blood drive will be held on March 28th from 8:30-2:30 and 16 year olds will need parental permission . Let’s save a life! 9. Golfers need to meet in Coach Ziettlow’s room after school today.
10. All seniors - please stop by the office.
11. Congratulations to the ladies selected at Friday night’s tryouts for the 2018-2019 NBC Spirit Squads: 2018-2019 NBC Cheerleading Squad - Emily Brodd, Keirra del Valle, Riley Hall, Sidney Kirschenmann, Brisa Macario, Cara Obershaw, Joslyn Reker, Jessica Renard Erica Stephenson, Madison Vavak, Shaelynn Vopalensky
2018-2019 NBC Dance Team - Kendyl Boyce, Emily Brodd, Kodee del Valle, Jessa Hellbusch, Julia Knapp, Natalie Knapp,
Kaila Lorence, Kendra Lorence, Sami McDonald, Maddy Renner, Shyanna Sindelar
Speech Team meeting today at 3:30 to discuss tomorrow’s Triangular at Lyons-Decatur. All events will practice today!
Sophomore prom servers will meet in Tiger Den at 6:00 tonight.
Happy Birthday to Mya Stahl (sorry I missed it last Wednesday) and today to Lacy Borer!