Announcements for March 27, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Orange Chicken or Teriyaki Chicken Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Sausage Biscuit
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Pizza
1. Tap Band: Wednesday: contest solos/small groups/Blair Honor Band; Thursday: contest solos/small groups/Blair Honor Band Friday: contest solos/small groups/ Blair Honor Band
2. Please remove all locker decorations by April 3.
3. April 1st track meet will be held @ West Point and we will have school all day.
Junior High track checkout and practice for grades 7-8 after school today in the Tiger Arena.
If you would like to help clean up the cemetary and Veteran’s park this weekend, contact Renee 402-909-3802.
Freshman, if you are interested in meeting with the Jostens rep for class rings, he will be here next Tuesday, April 2nd.
Seniors - Your Senior Slide Show pictures are due to Mrs. Ray MONDAY!!! Visit with her ASAP if this deadline is going to be an issue.
The table sign-up sheet for Prom seating is in the office. Get your name on the list by the end of the day on Thursday.
Prom Photos: Juniors, Seniors and Sophomore servers: Images by G (Gabrielle Schwanebeck) will take large group pictures of your class and small group pictures. The order sheets will be handed out in English class. You must pay for your pictures when you place the order on Saturday.
10. Golfers- Meet in Mr. Ziettlow’s room @ 3:35. We will go to the course after this meeting.
11. FBLA students who are attending SLC next week, there is a MANDATORY meeting at 7:45am tomorrow, Thursday, in Mrs. Miller’s room.
The following need to stop by Mrs. Miller’s room today: Paige Dunker, Kaitlyn Emanuel and Libby Richardson
If you signed up or are interested in participating in the John Baylor Test Prep sessions before school, see Mrs. Ray TODAY for information.
There will be a short prom decorating meeting after school on Thursday for those not involved in other activities from about 3:30 - 5:00. Meet in the library.
15. Any library books that were due in March were renewed and fines were waived. Your book is now due April 15.
16. Juniors will begin decorating on Friday after school. Track and golf athletes can come immediately after practice. Pizza will be
ordered served at 6:00. Plan on working until 9 or 10:00.
17. Blood Drive has been postponed until Thursday, May 16th. Seniors - remember this is your last chance to work for your
18. All juniors and seniors please sign the pillow and quilt for Post Prom during lunch today.
This Friday, March 29 will be the last day the North Bend Optimist Club will be accepting soccer, baseball, and softball
registration forms. Forms are available at both school offices as well as the bank. If you would like to request financial assistance or a waiver please contact Andrea Halladay 402-980-4534, Aaron Sterup 402-639-0328, or Brent Karnatz 402-719- 7829.
2019 Speech team- return your speech materials, scripts, visual aids, etc. from the season to Mr. Lafleur by Fri. March 29.