2. Please welcome Megan Brokaw to the front office and as our school nurse. If you need health assistance, report to the front office!
3. Tap Band: Tuesday: Jazz Band; Wednesday: EHC All-Conference Band
Members; Thursday: Independent study Trumpet/Low Brass/Low Woodwind/Percussion; Friday: None
4. ALL Striv workers: Please check your email for schedule updates and let Mrs. Schwanebeck know ASAP if you are not available to work your scheduled time!
Reminder to students that the books you checked out in December may be getting close to due dates. Stop by the library and have us renew it before any fines start to accumulate.
HOSA Members: If you ordered a medium or XL scrub - they are in! The other sizes are back ordered.
Speech Team meeting and practice today at 3:30 in Mr. Lafleur’s room.
8. Any Art Club Member who needs to print a shirt before picture day next Tuesday, see Mr. Wright ASAP.
9. FFA Members (High School) we are wearing full official dress for pictures next Tuesday. Junior High members we will wear this year’s yellow t-shirts. See Mr. Mottl with questions.
Happy Birthday toAlexa Brodd and over the weekend to Emily Brodd and Alaina Stephenson!