Announcements for January 21, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Mini Corndogs Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Bagel Tomorrow’s Lunch: Sloppy Joes
JH Girls Basketball @ Raymond Central at 4:30 JH Wrestling @ Oakland-Craig at 4:30
1. Tap Band: Monday: EHC All-Conference Band; Tuesday: Jazz Band; Wednesday: EHC All-Conference Band; Thursday: EHC All-Conference Band; Friday: EHC All-Conference Band
2. Prom work night is tonight for Monday, January 21 from 7-9 p.m. We will meet in library for this planning session. You must have work deposit and fees owed for lack of plant sales paid before you can attend this meeting. Reminder you must attend at least 2 work nights to avoid partial loss of work deposit.
3. Please dismiss JH Wrestlers at 2:50 today to attend the meet in Oakland-Craig.
4. Any junior girl that would be interested in attending Cornhusker Girls State June 2nd-8th in Lincoln, please see Mrs. Gaughen for a application and more information. This is a great opportunity for an incredible experience and looks great for scholarship applications! Applications are due on January 30th.
5. All 7th and 8th grade girls basketball players will be dismissed at 2:55 today. The bus leaves at 3:00 sharp. Have your uniforms and gear ready to go.
HOSA members sign up for the concession stand for Friday in Mrs. Treat’s room. Meeting will be Thursday morning at 7:45 a.m.
Last night of musical auditions will be Monday, January 21 from 5-7 pm
Sophomore prom servers will meet briefly in the vocal music room at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, Jan 22. Bring your cell phones.
NBC floral shop is having a Valentines Day sale! Link coming soon to NBC website. Flower orders will be due by Jan. 28th.