Announcements for February 21, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Popcorn Chicken Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Yogurt Parfait Tomorrow’s Lunch: Mac n’ Cheese and Fish
Today’s Activities: Girls Basketball District Final @ Cross County at 7:00 Boys Basketball Sub-District @ Oakland at 7:00
Pep Rally - Regular schedule through 6th period, report to the gym, after Pep Rally, report back to 7th period
1. Tap Band: Thursday: District Contest small groups/solos; Friday: District Contest small groups/solos
2. NBC Track & Field Apparel is now available. Order on the school website, through Mr. Montoya, or by visiting https:// northbendcentral.itemorder.com
3. All junior high basketball player clean and turn in your basketball uniforms and practice tops before Friday to Coach Richardson.
There will be a mandatory meeting for all students 9-12 who are not currently involved with varsity basketball today after school in the Tiger Den. If you can not attend the meeting please let coach Voss or coach Montoya know. Varsity basketball players planning on track will meet after their season is completed.
There is a sign-up sheet outside the tech office in the library for any 8-11 grade student interested in trying out for cheer and dance. There will be an informational meeting on February 27th.
Prom work night is scheduled for Tuesday, Febr 26 from 7-9 p.m. Meet in the library.
There will be an informational meeting on Wednesday, February 27th at 7:45 am in the library for anyone interested in trying out for Cheer or Dance team. If you cannot attend but wish to try out, please see Coach Schwanebeck.
8. If you are interested in riding the Spirit Bus tonight to Cross County, please sign up in the front office by 1:00. You must be signed up to get on the bus and have a parent contact the office for permission. You are responsible for your own admission
9. Anyone interested in Quiz Bowl please attend an informational meeting at 7:45 Friday morning in room A1.