Announcements for February 9, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Pork or Chicken Patty Monday’s Breakfast: Combo Bars
Monday’s Lunch: Chicken Alfredo or Chef Salad
Today’s Activities: Early Dismissal today at 1:30. District Wrestling at NBC 3:00.
Saturday’s Activities: District Wrestling at NBC 10:00.
Speech at Mead – bus leaves at 6;50 am
1. Today is Day 5 of National SkillsUSA Week! Did you know that NBC has 30 active SkillsUSA members in just it's first year! Those SkillsUSA members can compete in over 100 events including nursing, welding, quiz bowl, construction, plumbing, robots, small engine repair, computer programing, and many many others.
2. Tap Schedule: Friday: None
3. Any junior boy that would like to attend Cornhusker Boys State at UNL June 3-9th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen for an application or if you have any questions. The applications are due by the end of the day February 14th.
4. Anyone interested in joining the NBC Quiz Bowl Team, please attend an informational meeting after school at 1:30pm, in room A-1.
5. All locker rooms will be closed due to District Wrestling today after 11:00. Be sure your lockers are locked.
6. Today is the last day to let that special someone know you are thinking of them for Valentine's Day! Candy grams are available for sale during lunch today, but that's it! Hurry while supplies last! 3 for $1
7. Close Up has concessions today for District Wrestling. Stop by Mr. Meyer’s room if you would like to work a shift.
8. State Wrestling T-Shirt Orders are Due to Mrs. Ray TODAY before NOON!!
9. Speech Team “Stranger Things” t-shirts are on sale through Friday at 1pm. Pay $10 in the office and make sure you let us know what size.
10. Josh Strauss report to Mr. Nelson’s room at 10:00. Jared Spiker report to Mr. Nelson’s room at 10:20.
11. The Presbyterian Church is in need of babysitters for Sunday school time and during their church service, from 8:45-11:15 Sunday mornings. It's a paid position. Students interested in child care, teaching, or any child- related fields should contact Mrs. Wright to get an application and put your name on a list for the church education committee to consider. Please see Mrs. Wright in Room A17 ASAP!
12. Speech Practice this week: Fridays- Team meeting 3:30 in Mr. Lafleur’s room for Saturday’s meet. Bus will leave at 6:50 am for your meet in Mead tomorrow.