Today’s Lunch: Chicken Alfredo
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Omlets
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Fish Bites and Mac & Cheese
Today’s Activities: JHGB home vs Ft. Calhoun 4:30 pm (at the elementary gym) FFA State Interviews at West Point-Beemer 5:00 pm
GBB Subdistricts at Columbus High School 6:00 pm
No School Thursday and Friday!
1. Speech Practice this week: Monday- Tuesday- Extemporaneous & OID, Poetry, Wednesday- Persuasive, Informative, Entertainment, Thursday- Duet, Humorous Prose, Serious Prose, Fridays- Team meeting 3:30 in Mr. Lafleur’s room for Saturday’s meet, Communicate with Mr. Lafleur if unable to attend event practice days.
2. Tap Schedule: Tuesday: Independent study girls; Wednesday: District Contest solos/small groups
3. Any junior boy that would like to attend Cornhusker Boys State at UNL June 3-9th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen for an application or if you have any questions. The applications are due by the end of the day tomorrow, February 14th.
4. Dodge County Spelling Bee will be held in Tiger Den on Wed at 9:00 a.m. Participants need to be in Tiger Den at 8:50.
5. Juniors: Our first Prom meeting will be on March 5. That date was already in the plan. We added March 12 to your our meeting schedule due to cancelation of February meeting. Put it on your calendar.
6. NBC Pole Vaulters NOT competing in a winter sport: We are starting after school practices Mondays and Wednesdays. Workouts will be short and sweet. Meet in Coach Wright's room and we'll work inside on some technique and runway work. This is for any vaulter who practiced in grades 7-11 last year. If you vaulted at any practice or meet, come on out and get a jump start on this season!
7. It is time to order Science Club T-Shirts! T-shirts cost $8. Please give your size and money to Kiley Allgood. Orders will be accepted until Friday, February 23.
8. 2018-2019 Cheer and Dance Team Candidates: Your tryout packet is due Wed, Feb. 21 no later than 4pm to Coach Wright. Please make sure your recommendations have been returned and recorded, and that your packet is complete and submitted! As always, candidates submitting incomplete packets will NOT be scheduled for tryout times. We will have a meeting soon, so listen for announcements!
9. If you ordered state wrestling apparel and/or clothing see Mrs. Ray