Announcements for December 17, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Crispito
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Poptarts
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Fried or Salisbury Steak
Today’s Activities: Semester Test - Regular Dismissal
Students can only miss the class periods and test for your
aide period. It does not cover the study session unless you received the attendance bonus. If you have questions, see Mrs. Petersen.
1. Juniors: Check your school email to find the link to the prom theme and server voting. Remember that you need to have paid your work deposit AND other money owed for plant sales if you want your vote to count. Voting must be done by the end of school today.
2. Did you lose a coin pouch? If so, come to the office to identify.
3. 7th and 8th girls can come in and shoot next week from 7:20 to 7:50, Tuesday and Wednesday. It will be in the old gym.
4. North Bend Public Library is looking for people interested in being part of a Teen Advisory Board. You will get a chance to share ideas and plan events for other library patrons. This is also a good opportunity to add to your resume when applying for scholarships and jobs. Get more information about this opportunity and a copy of the application form from the school website. You will drop off the completed application in the Book Drop box at the public library--NOT NBC library.
5. Congratulations to John Emanuel on being named a Class C2 first-team all-state Wide Receiver by both the Omaha World-Herald and Lincoln Journal-Star.
6. Seniors- Make sure you do your transcript check with Mrs. Gaughen before you leave for Christmas break. It only takes a couple of minutes:)
Any student interested in possible schedule changes need to see Mrs. Gaughen BEFORE you leave for Christmas break. 7. Mrs. Meyer is in the library full-time until break. This is a good time to pay those library fines.
8. Congratulations Kyle Jedlicka for being awarded the RHOP Scholarship.
9. Any FFA Member that needs fruit orders or corrections needs to contact Mr. Mottl before lunch today.