Announcements for December 10, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hotdog or Polish Dog
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Sausage Biscuit
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Orange Chicken or Teriyaki Chicken
Today’s Activities: JH Boys Basketball @ Arlington at 5:00 Board Meeting at 7:00
1. Tap Band Schedule: Monday: independent study flute/clarinet/alto saxophone; Tuesday: independent study trumpet; Wednesday: independent study low brass/low woodwinds; Thursday: independent study percussion; Friday: none
2. Unified Bowling Team Picture - Tuesday at 8 am - please meet in the foyer of Tiger Arena in your jersey. THANKS!!!
3. Reminder to be paying lunch balances and library fines ASAP!
Juniors: Prom theme proposal forms are due to Ms. Morgan or Mrs Gross-Rhode by Friday, Dec 14. You must pay $30 work deposit and any fees and before you can submit a proposal or vote for theme/servers.
The NB Fighters Cancer Support Group/Relay Team would like to thank the softball and volleyball teams, their coaches and sponsors as well as all the NBC students who supported the recent penny wars and cotton candy sales to benefit the Dodge County Relay for Life. Your monetary donations make a BIG difference in helpiing cancer survivors in Dodge County. It is greatly appreciated.
6. Any 6-8th grader that participated in MathCounts and that would like a t-shirt, you must pay your $15 for your shirt before we order them. If you are not interested in getting a shirt, stop by and see Mrs. Miller anyway!
7. North Bend Public Library is looking for people interested in being part of a Teen Advisory Board. You will get a chance to share ideas and plan events for other library patrons. This is also a good opportunity to add to your resume when applying for scholarships and jobs. Get more information about this opportunity and a copy of the application form from the school website. You will drop off the completed application in the Book Drop box at the public library--NOT NBC library.
8. The rep from Southeast Community College will be here Wednesday, December 12th at 10:00. If you are interested in finding out what degrees Southeast Community College has to offer, talk to your teacher and see Mrs. Gaughen.
9. Sophomores who may be interested in being selected as a prom server need to check their email and answer yes to the survey by the end of the day today.
10. Congratulations over the weekend to the 2018 Snowball Royalty: John Emanuel and Grace Brodd!
Happy Birthday to Zach Ortmeier!