Announcements for April 5, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Tuna & Noodles Monday’s Breakfast: Pop Tarts Monday’s Lunch: Mini Corndogs
Today’s Activities: Golf Quad @ Yutan at 4:00 State FFA
State FBLA Tomorrow: Track @ Wisner-Pilger
FPS Mini Bowl @ NBC
Tap Band: Monday-Friday: District Contest solos/small groups
High school students are invited to the 2019 Youth Legislature! This is a fun, interactive event where students are invited to take on the role of State Senators at the Unicameral Youth Legislature June 9-12. To learn more about the program, go to www. NebraskaLegislature.gov/uyl or call (402) 471-2788. The deadline is May 15.
Seniors - Senior Recognition Banquet is Wednesday, April 17. Tickets are on sale for $8 and are available in the front office and seniors do not need to purchase a ticket, but you do need to sign up to attend.
4. If you are planning on attending the winter banquet on Sunday (we hope the weather isn’t really winter though), please sign up in the office by today.
Sophomores - Now is the time to get out and sell those plants! The deadline to return your packets has been moved to April 18 but there is no guarantee that all products will still be available then. Turn in orders as you get them. There are more packets and order forms available in the library.
Track & Field athletes (MS AND HS): Please be sure to sign the Thank You notes in the front office for the donation of training & competition shoes from The Lincoln Running Company! Also, if you still want to look/need new training/competition shoes, go to Coach Wright’s room (A17) and see what sizes are left. Offer ends Friday!
Speech posters are in the office for $5.00
8. A watch was found during the set up of prom. If you are missing it, please come to the office to identify.
9. If you are interested in continuing clean up at the Veteran’s Park, please meet tomorrow at the park at 10:00.
10. Any student that is taking the ACT on April 13th at Bergan High School-You should have received an email but the location has changed to Bergan Elementary and is NOT at Bergan High School. Please plan accordingly because if you are late you will not be allowed in. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
11. FPS students who plan to come to tomorrow (Saturday)’s mini bowl - come at 8am. We will do skits at 1:00.