Announcements for April 30, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Long John Tomorrow’s Lunch: Breakfast for Lunch
Today’s Activities: Mayfest from 6:00-8:00 ~ Come join the fun! Jostens ring delivering at 2:00 tomorrow
1. FBLA members interested in an officer position next year, make sure you fill out the application form and teacher recommendation. Due today.
2. Test your well night during Mayfest! Test the nitrate levels in your private well water. For information, please call the school.
3. Tiger Classic Wrestling Meeting Tuesday night at 8:00 in Mr. Streff’s room. A parent or wrestler from each family must attend!
4. Any sophomore who works the Plant Sale 6-9 shift AND it is their second work shift will earn more money towards their chosen activity OR if you didn’t sell enough plants, it will cover what you will owe.
The 2018 NO LIMITS Summer Youth Activism Summit is scheduled for May 29-31 at the Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska. This FREE Summit is a GREAT opportunity for any student interested in Health Sciences or a career in Medicine/Nursing. There is NO COST to attend and applications are due May 2. Get an application link from Mrs. Wright in A17 and take advantage of this opportunity!
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year. Seniors - be sure you check your accounts!
Tap Band: Monday: Flute; Tuesday: Clarinet; Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Saxophone/Fr. Horn; Friday: Low Brass/Low Woodwinds
Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited!
10. Seniors will practice senior song on Wednesday during tap.
11. All 6th and 7th grade boys who are interested in playing junior high football next year there will be an informational meeting this Thursday at 7:45am in the weight room. If you plan on playing, it is important to attend.