Announcements for April 28th
Today’s Lunch: Meatball Sub or Chicken Patty Monday’s Lunch: Popcorn Chicken
Monday’s Breakfast: Omelets
Today’s Activities: Leadership Luncheon at Midland Tomorrow: EHC Track @ Twin River at 9:00
Golf @ Oakland-Craig at 9:00
1. Seniors - You will be going to Smeal’s on Monday. You will need to wear pants and closed toed shoes.
2. Seniors - Lunch balances need to be paid in order to receive diploma!
3. TAP BAND SCHEDULE: No Tap Band sectionals this week
4. Mandatory meeting for those going on the Zoo Safari Trip with the Science Club on Tuesday May 2nd at 7:45 am. We will talk
about expectations and what you will need to bring. Please be on time so that we can cover everything.
5. Library books are due back into the library May 3 so we can begin to inventory books before seniors’ last day. All students can keep one book so you have something to read, but if you have multiple books checked out please get the extras turned in.
6. All seniors will meet in the chorus room today during TAP to practice the senior song.
National Honor Society Banquet Tickets: Current NHS members and family members of current and new members wanting to eat at the National Honor Society banquet on May 5th need to purchase tickets by Monday, May 5th. Tickets are $8 each. Please see Jill in the office to buy your tickets. (New members - Booster Club pays for your meals.
We need sophomores to sign up to work at the Plant Sale next Wednesday and Thursday. We have $15,000 in plants sold that will be picked up in 2 days. If you were a big seller and you have some money going to another account you must work a shift or your money will stay with the Prom account. I you didn’t reach the $150 sales goal, you can work at the Plant Sale to reduce the amount you will owe or next year’s Prom. The sign-up sheet in on Mrs. Gross-Rhode’s door. Some have already signed up. Check the list to see if you are one of them.
Seniors - If interested in purchasing a copy of the slide show, see Mrs. Ray. The cost is $8.00.
10. 2017-2018 Cheerleaders and Dance Team Members: Parent meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 2 at 7pm in the Tiger Den. Mark your calendars and be there early with a parent, please! If you can’t make it, please let Coach Wright or Coach
Schwanebeck know ASAP!
11. MayFest is Monday, May 1. One of the main attractions is the Nebraska National Guard Inflatable Obstacle Course. In order to participate on the course, you need a form signed by your parents filled out and turned in to the school. You can get this done ahead of time by getting a form in the office and turning it in to the office prior to Monday. This will save you time waiting in line.
Tickets to run the course are 2 for $1 and will be sold that night.
12. All independent study band students need to get, fill out and return their Band lettering points sheet to Mr. K. by this Friday.
13. Mr. Sterup is looking for kids to help set up and tear down the obstacle course and other games before MayFest on Monday. Kids who help will be allowed to run the obstacle course for free. If you are interested, see Mr. Sterup or Jill in the office. You will need be there around 5:30 for set up and at 8:00 for teardown.
Happy Birthday over the weekend to Cierra Kluthe!