Announcements for April 26, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Hot Deli Turkey or Ham Sandwiches Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Breakfast Pizza
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Spaghetti
Today’s Activities: Golf @ West Point-Beemer at 2:30
Seniors - you may sign up in the office for your graduation partner by Friday or we will assign your partner!
Juniors - if any of you have fun pictures from prom decorating and would like to share them with the yearbook, please email them to Mrs. Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org - THANK YOU!!!
Test your well night during Mayfest! Test the nitrate levels in your private well water. For information, please call the school.
If you are 16 and interested in a job as a hired farm hand this spring & summer, contact Mrs. Wright! This could be a chance to have a solid-paying regular job on your schedule!
4. All high school student council members are expected to be at the volleyball tournament tonight. Be here by 6:00.
The 2018 NO LIMITS Summer Youth Activism Summit is scheduled for May 29-31 at the Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska. This FREE Summit is a GREAT opportunity for any student interested in Health Sciences or a career in Medicine/Nursing. There is NO COST to attend and applications are due May 2. Get an application link from Mrs. Wright in A17 and take advantage of this opportunity!
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
The seniors will practice their senior song Friday during TAP.
Friday is the last day to charge snacks in the lunch line.
Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year. Seniors - be sure you check your accounts!
10. FBLA members interested in an officer position next year, make sure you fill out the application form and teacher recommendation. Due Monday, April 30th.
11. Any sophomore who works the Plant Sale 6-9 shift AND it is their second work shift will earn more money towards their chosen activity OR if you didn’t sell enough plants, it will cover what you will owe.
12. Sophomores and Juniors: There’s an EducationQuest College Fair at the Sapp Fieldhouse on the University of Nebraska -- Omaha campus THIS Sunday, April 29 from 1-3pm. Go to www.nebraskacollegefairs.org to get registered and get a barcode to share your information with your selected colleges, connect with recruitment counselors, and get your name on lists for scholarships, coaches, etc.! This is the BEST way to see 90+ different colleges and get information! Don’t miss out on this!
13. All juniors will take the ASVAB tomorrow from 12:45-3:30. Please see Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
Happy Birthday to Austin Endorf and Jenna Byrd !