Announcements for April 25, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Taco or Fajita
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: French Toast Sticks
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Hot Deli Turkey or Ham Sandwiches
Today’s Activities: NBC Golf Invite at 9:00 a.m.
Seniors - you may sign up in the office for your graduation partner by Friday or we will assign your partner!
1. Any senior who would like a copy of the senior video the cost is $8.00 and you can order with Mrs. Ray.
2. Test your well night during Mayfest! Test the nitrate levels in your private well water. For information, please call the school.
3. If you are 16 and interested in a job as a hired farm hand this spring & summer, contact Mrs. Wright! This could be a chance to have a solid-paying regular job on your schedule!
4. All high school student council members are expected to be at the volleyball tournament Thursday night. Be here by 6:00.
The 2018 NO LIMITS Summer Youth Activism Summit is scheduled for May 29-31 at the Leadership Center in Aurora, Nebraska. This FREE Summit is a GREAT opportunity for any student interested in Health Sciences or a career in Medicine/Nursing. There is NO COST to attend and applications are due May 2. Get an application link from Mrs. Wright in A17 and take advantage of this opportunity!
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
The seniors will practice their senior song Friday during TAP.
Iron Volleyball teams your money needs to be turned in by TODAY, April 25th by 3:30pm to be eligible for the tournament on Thursday, $18.00. Also TEAM NAMES must be on there when by the end of the day Wednesday or I will assign a team name to you.
Sophomores: We still need more help during plant sale next Wednesday for the 7:30 p.m. shift. We only have 2 people at this time. Remember, if you sold over $300 and you want part of the profits to go to another account in your name, you have to work a shift. If you are not a morning person and signed up for 7:00 a.m. shift, it is not too late to switch to evening. You must be on time for morning shift for it to count. The sign-up sheet is on Mrs. GR office door. There is a copy of it by Mr. Lafleur’s door.
10. Juniors - if any of you have fun pictures from prom decorating and would like to share them with the yearbook, please email them to Mrs. Ray at email@example.com - THANK YOU!!!
11. Today is National Walk at Lunch Day! We will be walking during TAP today and by walking we are eligible to receive a $1,000 grant