Announcements for April 16, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Alfredo or Mac & Cheese Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Coffee Cake
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chef Choice
Today’s Activities: FFA Banquet at 6:00
Juniors and Seniors - Stop by the office for the Post Prom
guessing game today and be sure to listen for your name this week to win prizes!!!!!!!!
Juniors and Seniors bringing a date from out of NBC need to have a Date Permission Form completed by your date and the school they attend. Reminder that dates must be under the age of 21. The form must be returned to NBC by April 19. You may pick them up in the office and return them to the office.
Tap Schedule: Monday: Jazz Band; Tuesday: Contest solos/small groups; Wednesday: Jazz Band; Thursday: Contest solos/small groups Friday: None
Thursday, April 12th there will be a meeting for any 8th-11th grade boy that is interested in participating in football. The meeting will start at 7:30am in Coach Stieren’s room. We will discuss important information pertaining to this summer and the 2018 season. If you cannot attend the meeting but are interested in playing, speak with Coach Stieren.
Iron Team VB: Thursday, April 26th. 3 boys and 3 girls grades 9-12. Sign up next week.
Plant orders are due today.
6. Any high school student that would like to help with the Week of the Young Child Night for the North Bend Preschool on April 19th from 6:30-8:00 needs to see Mrs. Gaughen to sign-up.
Post Prom Breakfast after Post Prom at Leroy’s for all juniors, seniors, waiters and waitresses and their dates.
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
8th - 11th graders interested in volleyball next year NEED to be at the meeting on Wednesday April 18 in Mr Sterup’s room at 7:50.
10. We need Prom Guest Permission Forms from the guests of the following: Callie Goertz, Josh Strauss, Louis Johnson, Sam Buckingham, Ben Rolenc, Shandra Dauel, Caitlyn Wiebold, Jared Spiker.
11. The table sign-up sheet for Prom seating is in the office. Get your name on the list by the end of the day on Wednesday.
12. Juniors: IF you have attended minimum number of meetings and IF you are in good standing in your 6th and 7th period classes, you will be excused to begin to set up Prom after 5th period. Check with those teachers and make sure you have your work caught up. If you are in
track or golf, plan on making arrangements for Friday practice. Everyone must stay until we are done.
13. The following people still owe for Prom: Jared Spiker, Noah Brodd, Keegan McConnell, Daden Farrens, Chase Ruzicka
14. Additional Track & Field apparel is available for order online at: http://store.ideal-images.com/north_bend_central_track/ The link will be open for only a short time. You can find the link on the school website.
Happy Birthday to Madelyn Gaughen!