Today’s Lunch: Fish or Pork Patty
Monday’s Breakfast: Sausage and Eggs
Monday’s Lunch: Chicken Alfredo or Mac & Cheese
Skills USA at Grand Island Science Club at Zoo Saturday’s Activities: FPS Mini Meet 8:00 am Skills USA at Grand Island
1. Juniors and Seniors bringing a date from out of NBC need to have a Date Permission Form completed by your date and the school they attend. Reminder that dates must be under the age of 21. The form must be returned to NBC by Thursday, April 19. You may pick them up in the office and return them to the office.
2. Senior Banquet tickets on sale in the office The banquet is Wed. April 18th at 6:30 pm, sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce. Tickets are $8.00 and need to be purchased by today. Seniors do need a ticket but do not need to pay for it.
3. Iron Team VB: Thursday, April 26th. 3 boys and 3 girls grades 9-12. Sign up next week.
4. FFA Members not currently in ag class need to see Mr. Mottl today. It is important.
5. 6th and 7th graders who received information about CHI camp and are interested in attending need to get their registrations to their teacher or Mrs. Gross-Rhode by today. Don’t wait until last minute or you may forget.
6. Sophomores: After a great start in plant sales, things have leveled off. At this time, your sales are half of where they should be in order to be able to put on a good prom. I’m assuming you have orders not being turned in right away. Please get them in so your customers don’t miss out because their plant sold out. All orders are due Monday, April 16th.
7. Post Prom Breakfast after Post Prom at Leroy’s for all juniors, seniors, waiters and waitresses and their dates.
8. Any high school student that would like to help with the Week of the Young Child Night for the North Bend Preschool on April 19th from 6:30-8:00 needs to see Mrs. Gaughen to sign-up.
9. 2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!