Announcements for April 11, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Breakfast for Lunch Tomorrow’s Breakfast: French Toast Stix Tomorrow’s Lunch: Fish & Mac n’ Cheese
Today’s Activities: Spring Concert at 7:00 Skills USA at Grand Island
1. Tap Band: Monday-Thursday: District Contest solos/small groups; Friday: None
2. High school students are invited to the 2019 Youth Legislature! This is a fun, interactive event where students are invited to take on the role of State Senators at the Unicameral Youth Legislature June 9-12. To learn more about the program, go to www. NebraskaLegislature.gov/uyl or call (402) 471-2788. The deadline is May 15.
3. Seniors - Senior Recognition Banquet is Wednesday, April 17. Tickets are on sale for $8 and are available in the front office and seniors do not need to purchase a ticket, but you do need to sign up to attend. Sign up by this Friday.
4. Sophomores - Now is the time to get out and sell those plants! The deadline to return your packets has been moved to April 18 but there is no guarantee that all products will still be available then. Turn in orders as you get them. There are more packets and order forms available in the library.
5. Any student that is taking the ACT on April 13th at Bergan High School-You should have received an email but the location has changed to Bergan Elementary and is NOT at Bergan High School. Please plan accordingly because if you are late you will not be allowed in. See Mrs. Gaughen if you have any questions.
Girls and boys track posters are available in the office for $5.
Nebraska Ag Youth Institute (NAYI) applications are due April 15th. This is a free conference in Lincoln put on by NDAg and is open to all juniors and seniors.