Announcements for May 7, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Pizza
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Sausage Biscuit Tomorrow’s Lunch: Crispitos
Today’s Activities: Middle School Extravaganza at 7:00 EHC Golf @ Wisner-Pilger at
9:00 ~ Good Luck Tigers!
Senior Girls ~ Please remember to bring your shoes tomorrow that you plan on walking in at Graduation.
1. To all Students 6-11th grade interested in the Iron Tiger Summer training, please sign up for your training time with Coach Brokaw before May 10th.
2. There will be a SHORT informational meeting in Tiger Den Wednesday, May 9 from 3:30-3:40 for ANY sophomore or junior students interested in college recruitment for sports OR activities (including trap, bowling, cheer, dance, etc.), to show you how to find recruitment forms online for your intended colleges and summer camp options, if available. This is the easiest way to get your name on college lists to get the recruitment process started! Don’t miss out!
3. Cross Country meeting Wednesday(5/9) morning @ 7:30. Anyone interested in joining the cross country team next fall, there will be an informational meeting in Mr. Ziettlow’s room. Happy Trails!
4. All TAP teachers have a list of library books checked out and fines due. Seniors need to get this taken care of before you can sign out on the last day. Other students: please don’t wait until last minute to take care of fines--you’ll be waiting in line. You may keep one book out to read during semester tests but get the rest of them turned in. We don’t want 300 books turned in on the last day!
5. All Library Student Laptop Checkouts need to be checked back in to the Library by May 8th.
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year. Seniors - be sure you check your accounts!
Tap Band: Monday: Flute/Clarinet; Tuesday: Alto Sax/Fr. Horn; Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Low Brass/Low Woodwinds Friday: Percussion
Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited!
10. Graduation - this year’s ceremony will be recorded and available for purchase. If you are interested orders can be placed with Mrs. Ray, cost is $5 and must be paid when ordered.
11. Tiger Classic Meeting tonight in Mr. Streff’s room at 7:00 in Mr. Streff’s room. A wrestler and/or parent must attend. 12. Senior Golf and Track athletes please stop by the front office for your free poster and $5.00 for extra posters.