Announcements for April 18, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Crispito
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Pretzel with cheese sauce Tomorrow’s Lunch: Senior Dinner
Today’s Activities: Civil War Day
Senior Banquet at 6:30
Seniors and Juniors - Be sure to come to the office today for the Post Prom game!
Juniors and Seniors bringing a date from out of NBC need to have a Date Permission Form completed by your date and the school they attend. Reminder that dates must be under the age of 21. The form must be returned to NBC by April 19. You may pick them up in the office and return them to the office.
Tap Schedule: Wednesday: Jazz Band; Thursday: Contest solos/small groups Friday: None
Prom Photos: Juniors, Seniors and Sophomore servers: Images by G (Gabrielle Schwanebeck) will take large group pictures of your class and small group pictures. The order envelopes are on your lockers. You must pay for your pictures when you place the order on Saturday. Bring the envelopes with you when you come on Saturday night.
Iron Team VB: Thursday, April 26th. 3 boys and 3 girls grades 9-12. Sign up this week.
Juniors: We will be doing light snacks for food during Prom setup and then finish by 6:30 or shortly after so you can eat more later. Bring a beverage if you wish. No one leaves for food during setup.
6. Any high school student that would like to help with the Week of the Young Child Night for the North Bend Preschool on April 19th from 6:30-8:00 needs to see Mrs. Gaughen to sign-up.
Post Prom Breakfast after Post Prom at Leroy’s for all juniors, seniors, waiters and waitresses and their dates.
2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your
deposit is paid!
Prom servers will practice skit on Friday night at 6:45 Bring costumes on Friday. Saturday time to be decided.
10. We need Prom Guest Permission Forms from the guests of the following: Callie Goertz, Josh Strauss, Louis Johnson, Ben Rolenc, Caitlyn
Wiebold, Jared Spiker.
11. The table sign-up sheet for Prom seating is in the office. Get your name on the list by the end of the day today.
12. Juniors: IF you have attended minimum number of meetings and IF you are in good standing in your 6th and 7th period classes, you will
be excused to begin to set up Prom after 5th period. Check with those teachers and make sure you have your work caught up. If you are in track or golf, plan on making arrangements for Friday practice. Everyone must stay until we are done.
The following people still owe for Prom: Joe Bautista, Noah Brodd, Keegan McConnell
Congratulations to the new National Honor Society members: Zach Borer, Kyle Jedlicka, Aaron Owen, Hunter Poland, Elsa Rasmussen,
Tanner Wietfeld, Lauren Emanuel, Megan Ortmeier, and Abby Post.
CHI camp candidates who want to work concession stand on May 5 need to return their forms to Mrs. Gross-Rhode by Friday.
Congratulations to all of the SkillsUSA members who competed last week at our State Leadership Conference. Justin Mensik and Ben
Dostal placed 3rd in the Advanced Drone competition. Ryan Gaughen and Dalton Blaha placed 3rd in Mobile Robotics Technology. Ryan Gaughen place 2nd in State Only Job Interview. Dylan Ladehoff, Peter Emanuel and Louis Johnson were state champions in Welding Fabrication and will be heading to Louisville Ky in June to compete at Nationals. Thanks for everyone’s hard work to make this a very enjoyable and successful first year!!
17. Any wrestler in grades 7-11 that would like to attend sumner wrestling camp in Colorado will need to have a parent or yourself at a meeting in Coach Streff’s room tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m.
Happy Birthday to Tatem Anderson!