Announcements for May 9, 2018
Today’s Lunch: Chef Choice
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Muffins
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken Patty
1. To all Students 6-11th grade interested in the Iron Tiger Summer training, please sign up for your training time with Coach Brokaw before May 10th.
2. There will be a SHORT informational meeting in Tiger Den today from 3:30-3:40 for ANY sophomore or junior students interested in college recruitment for sports OR activities (including trap, bowling, cheer, dance, etc.), to show you how to find recruitment forms online for your intended colleges and summer camp options, if available. This is the easiest way to get your name on college lists to get the recruitment process started! Don’t miss out!
3. Any 6th 7th or 8th grader that borrowed a display board for Extravaganza needs to return it to Mrs. Hanson or Mr. Wright by the end of the week please.
4. We need library books to be turned in. You may keep one to read through semester tests.
5. Anyone who will be a senior next year that is interested in applying for the NSAA Believers and Achievers program for next year that has a G.P.A. of 95% or higher and is involved in multiple NSAA activities, see Mr. Allgood for information.
6. 2018-2019 Cheerleaders and Dancers: Remember, your $100 deposit is due Friday, May 11. If you did the egging fundraiser and/or had credit from last year, find out from coaches what your total is due so you can get that paid! You will not get any uniform items or parade gear until your deposit is paid!
7. Lunch balances need to be paid before the end of the school year.
8. Tap Band: Wednesday: Trumpet; Thursday: Low Brass/Low Woodwinds Friday: Percussion
9. Driver’s Education flyers are in the office if you are interested. The sign up deadline is June 6th and the class size is limited!
10. Graduation - this year’s ceremony will be recorded and available for purchase. If you are interested orders can be placed with Mrs. Ray, cost is $5 and must be paid when ordered.
11. Junior High track athletes: Check in will be today after school. Please have your sweats and uniform clean and ready to hand in. Conference awards will also be handed out.
12. Senior Golf and Track athletes please stop by the front office for your free poster and $5.00 for extra posters.
13. Congratulations to next year's FBLA officer team: Aaron Owen: President, Zander Gibney: Vice-President, Kyle Jedlicka: Student Advisor, Jacob Ray: Activity Director, and Emerson Peters: Public Relations.