Announcements for November 8th, 2017
Today’s Lunch: Chicken Fried Steak or Salisbury Steak
Today’s Activities: Blood Drive
Veteran’s Day Program at 10:50
1. The Spirit Wear of the Week for State Volleyball opener is WHITE OUT. Let’s repeat what we did vs. Malcolm the last time and cheer our Tigers on to another victory over the Clippers!
2.Tap Schedule: Wednesday: None
Teachers: Please dismiss all cheerleaders at 2:55 today to prepare for the pep rally. Thank you!
FBLA members, if you would like a shirt, get your shirt size and $15 dollars to Mrs. Miller by Monday! The shirt style is hanging
outside of Mrs. Miller’s room.
Teachers please release HS Band students from class at 10:40 am today for the Veterans Day Program.
Students that want to take the December 9th ACT test, need to be registered by Friday, November 3rd. If you have questions about registering, please see Mrs. Gaughen.
Students - please do not go through the old gym or open any doors today due to the blood drive.
8. Athletic Banquet will be held on Monday, November 13th at 6:30 p.m. Please let the office know how many will be attending from your family.
9. There will be a Speech team parent meeting on Tues. Nov. 14 at 6 pm in the NBC cafeteria, prior to the One-Act performance.
10. All sophomores- We will be taking a college visit to PERU State College on Monday, November 13th from 8:00-3:15. Please see Mrs. Gaughen for a sign-out sheet and they are due by the end of the day on Friday, November 10th. See Mrs. Gaughen with any questions.
11. Any student interested in attending an Engineering Day at UNO on December 7th needs to see Mrs. Gaughen for more details. 12. WATCH NBC Lady Tigers play State Volleyball Thursday @ 3:30 on http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/nebraska/volleyball ... - Paid
Subscription required to watch.
13. If anyone would like to purchase a State Volleyball t-shirt, please see Mr. Sterup.
14. Congratulations to the following students who qualified for the NBC MathCounts competition team: Sydney Emanuel, Grant Peters,
Noah Post, Kaitlyn Emanuel, Elizabeth Richardson, Nate McDonald, Sam Post, and Asher Endorf. We will have our first practice Tuesday November 14.
15. All sophomores need to turn their completed sign-out sheets for the Peru trip on Monday to the office by the end of the day today. The bus will leave at 8:00 on Monday so don’t be late.
16. The following need to please see Mrs. Ray TODAY: Brandon Wardman, Peter Emanuel, Joel Hines, Colton Mitties, Dalton Mueller, Josh Strauss, Noah Brodd, Brock Ray, Joe Bautista, Tyler Obershaw, Brendan Pojar, Jared Spiker and James Seymour.
17. One Act Crew Members who missed last night’s dress rehearsal need to see Mr. Wright TODAY!
18. If you bought a State Volleyball T-shirt, feel free to wear it to tomorrow’s game! Let’s support our Tigers with any NBC Volleyball
gear you have! Don’t have any NB VB gear? Wear white!
19. When we win tomorrow - Band will leave at 10:45 on Friday morning and after Friday’s win, the band will leave at 12:30 on
20. Are you missing your glasses? If so, please come to the office.
Happy Birthday to Trayce From!