Announcements for January 28, 2019
Today’s Lunch: Crispitos
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Combo Bar
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Turkey Dinner
Today’s Activities: EHC Girls Basketball
1. Tap Band: Monday: EHC All-Conference prep; Tuesday: Jazz Band; Wednesday: EHC All-Conference prep; Thursday: EHC
All-Conference prep; Friday: EHC All-Conference prep
2. Registration day for softball and baseball on Sunday, February 17 from 1-3 at the Platte Valley Bank conference center. All
participants will be required to have their own batting helmets this year and we will have some nice used ones for sale at
registration. Forms can be picked up at the high school.
3. NBC Candy grams will NOT be available for Valentines Day - Instead NBC Floral shop is offering an array of Valentine’s items
for sale. Check it out on www.nbtigers.org to order only or pick up a paper copy at NBC/NBE Front Offices. NBC Floral team
will be at NBC Lunch on Thursday & Friday to answer your sales questions and to take orders. Rose orders MUST BE IN Jan.
4. Any junior girl that would be interested in attending Cornhusker Girls State June 2nd-8th in Lincoln, please see Mrs. Gaughen
for a application and more information. This is a great opportunity for an incredible experience and looks great for scholarship
applications! Applications are due on January 30th.
5. HOSA members: get registered for the upcoming conference to be held at Lakeside Hospital on Feb 14th. Cost is $10. Sign up outside Mars Treat’s room.
6. ATTENTION 7TH AND 8TH Grade Volleyball Girls--If you are interested in playing some Spring Volleyball in Columbus and
can commit to the following Sundays March 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st, 2019 (snow date of April 7th) please see Coach
Sterup by January 30. Thank you
7. Juniors: The rescheduled Prom meeting will be on Monday, Febr 11 from 6 - 8 (During parent-teacher conferences)
8. Brrrr! It’s cold outside! Please stay warm and healthy, wear your winter coat.
Happy Birthday Leila Dobbs!