Announcements for September 28th
Lunch on Thursday, Sept. 28th: Lasagna or Mac & Cheese Breakfast on Thursday, Sept 28th: Funnel Cakes
Lunch on Friday, Sept. 29th: Popcorn Chicken
Breakfast on Friday, Sept 29th: Chefs Choice on Combo Bars Lunch on Monday Oct 2nd: Mini Corn Dogs
Breakfast on Monday Oct 2nd: French Toast Stix
TODAY’S ACTIVITIES: Softball at Wisner-Pilger 6:00ish pm, leave at 3:45. Cross Country at Boystown 4:30 pm, leave at 2:30
VB home vs Malcolm 5:30 pm.
1. Any senior that is planning on going to the University of Nebraska at Lincoln and want to apply to the UNL Honors program, need to see Mrs. Gaughen for more information as the application closes October 15th, 2017.
2. Tap Band: Thursday: Saxophone/Fr. Horn/Low Brass/Low Woodwinds Friday: Percussion
3. Teachers: Please plan on excusing all cheerleaders and dancers (those not involved in a fall sport) from class at 3:15
Friday afternoon to host the NBC Cheer Clinic at NBE. If you have questions/concerns, please let Gabby or Katie know.
4. Volleyball Parents night is on October 5 against Tekamah-Herman. Pink Out week will be the week of October 9. More details to come as it gets closer-I would tell your students to START SAVING YOUR PENNIES as there may be pizza going to a class at the High School and a class at the Grade School:)
5. Thursday’s VB game will be a white out.
6. Spirit Wear of the Week (WOW) for this week's Varsity contests is 'MERICAN HICK TOWN! (all things red, white, blue, and country western themed!) Volleyball plays Thursday, Football plays Friday and we're honoring our Veterans at Friday night's halftime festivities. Let's show all our opponents how the Tigers get down in 'MERICAN Hick Town and dress the part to show our spirit and support for all our Tiger teams! GO TIGERS!
8. Softball Thursday at Wisner-Pilger, game time changed to 6:00 PM. Varsity followed by 2-3 innings of JV.
9. There will be an informational meeting in the library for 8th graders interested in participating in Reading
Classics during TAP on Thursday.
10. There will be an informational meeting for 6-7th graders interested in participating in Reading Classics during Home Room today in the middle school computer lab.
11. Athletes/Cheer&Dance/Band/Choir members please see or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your youth athletic, dance, cheer, band pictures. The younger you are in the picture the better.
12. Seniors that are attending the UNL Pre-Health on Monday, October 2nd, the van is leaving at 7:15 and you need to turn in your sign-out sheets in by tomorrow.
13. Seniors that are attending the college fair at Fremont High School on Monday, October 2nd, we will be leaving at 12:15 and eating lunch in Fremont before attending the college fair. Your sign-out sheets are available in your English classes today. Please see Mrs. Gaughen with any questions.
14. All Juniors-We will be taking a college visit on November 7th to Northeast Community College for their Explore Northeast Day. You need to register at northeast.edu asap so you can select what area of interest you would like to visit and guarantee that you are able to attend. Please see Mrs. Gaughen immediately for details on how to register.