Announcements for April 7th~
Today’s Lunch: Mac & Cheese or Rotini & Alfredo Monday’s Lunch: Crispitos w/Cheese Sauce
Monday’s Breakfast: Breakfast Bites
Today’s Activities: FFA & FBLA still in Lincoln
Saturday Activities: Varsity track @ Wisner-Pilger 9:00 a.m.
1. All basketball players that plan to play basketball next season need to get both the yellow and blue forms turned into Coach Baehr by the 3:30 TODAY!!!
2. .6th and 7th grade FPS - remember that we will meet for the Mini Bowl at 8:00 in the NBC Cafeteria on Saturday morning. Both the 9th and 10th grade teams have conflicts and won’t be there.
3. Tap Schedule for Band: Friday: solos/small groups for District Music Contest
4. Sophomores: Remember, plant orders must be turned in by noon April 12th. Get order forms from Mr. R. Wright or in the library. The plants, baskets, etc. will be here in time for Mothers’ Day!! Hint, hint!!!!
Extra prom glasses are available in the library. Get yours while supply lasts. There are also extra invitations available if you need one for a scrapbook.
There will be a meeting for all girls in grades 8-11 interested in playing basketball next year in Mr. Sterup’s room Tuesday morning at 7:45. If you cannot attend, please let Mr. Sterup know ahead of time.
National Honor Society Candidates: resumes are due to Mrs. Kluthe by 3:45 on Monday, April 10.
Juniors, hope you remembered TODAY is the last day to pay for your t-shirt.
9.. Senior Recognition Banquet tickets are on sale in the office. Banquet is Wed., April 19 at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $8.25 - - you are
guests of the Chamber so you eat free!!! Stop in the office to purchase other needed tickets.
10. Any junior or senior that is interested in applying for the Frontier Cooperative High School Internship needs to turn in their resume and application to Mr. Mottl no later than April 13th.
11. Additional NBC Track Shirts for sale: Coach Montoya has a few sizes of track shirts available for purchase if you missed getting one the first time! Sizes vary from small-2XL. Short sleeve and long sleeve options available to anyone. $15 First come first served.
12/ .2017-2018 Cheerleaders & Dancers: You MUST sign up for a time to assist with Mayfest games! Sign
up sheets are outside Coach Wright’s door (A17). Everyone MUST serve and there are limited spots for time, so sign up ASAP to get your preference. Mayfest is Monday, May 1, so get it on your calendar NOW!
13. RETURNING 2017-2018 Dance Team members: Please bring your warmups to Coach Wright’s room by Wednesday so NEW dancers can try them on to get theirs ordered for next year! Thank you!
14. NEW 2017-2018 Dancers: Please plan on coming to Coach Wright’s room after school Wednesday (4/12) at 3:30pm to try on warmups and get them ordered only IF you want them!
15/ Applications for the Central Honors Institute for 6th and 7th graders are due to Mrs. Gross-Rhode or your homeroom teacher by Thursday.
16/ Wrestlers, tonight Coach Borer wil be conducting free style Greco practice from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m.
17. 8th-11th Graders- You need to complete your class schedule for next year TODAY!! If youu owe library fines or lunch money, your schedule is not official and you may not get in the sections you want. See Mrs. Gaughen with any questions.
Happy Birthday to Camden Stephenson
Saturday Birthdays: Kendyl Boyce, Jarrett Poessnecker, Domonic Tank, Lexi Montoya